Another clueless individual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Okay put some time into a lengthy comment :)

Nobody says vapor products are safe for kids, your ignorance is appauling... What people are actually saying is that they are a great harm reduction strategy for smokers of all ages...

Smokers can now switch to a product that reduces the harm of nicotine use by 95% to 99% depending on the quality of the device and the composition of the liquid, once they make the switch it reduces their chances of getting cancer, emphysema and heart disease to that of someone who quit smoking using traditional methods.

On the subject of nicotine, studies show that once removed from tobacco, refined to its purest form then diluted to the level vapers use it's a simple stimulant on par with caffeine, also it is not quite addictive as once thought, you see cigarettes have all sorts of additives that not only have their own addictive properties they also enhance the effects of nicotine one of the worst being MOAI's which trigger the "Happy/Reward" centers of the brain which is far more addictive than the nicotine itself (not found in vapor products) and is the biggest cause for depression when people quit smoking via all methods...

Once a person makes the switch should they choose they can lower their levels of nicotine over time since the liquid is available in multiple nicotine strengths which is one of the keys to success when it comes to vapor products as once a smoker finds their flavor profile and nicotine strength to vapor production ratio it becomes almost easy to quit smoking like it was for me... After 22 years of smoking about a year and a half ago I made the switch, I started with 18mg and vaped about 6ml a day, now I'm down to 1.5mg or sometimes 0mg at around 6ml a day, I haven't felt this good since I was 18 years old!! half my lifetime ago...

There's one phrase that was first used earlier on and is still used today by governments and health agencies that just doesnt' hold its weight anymore and that is "we just don't know enough about e-cigarettes", since they first started using that statement there has been over 100 studies done on vapor products, not one of those studies show that if a smoker switches from smoking to vapor product that they won't benefit, it doesn't matter if it replaces even one or two smokes a day as long as it's reducing your cigarette consumption you are reducing the harm...

So if there's any smokers out there and you've read this far into my comment I urge you to give vaping a shot, it worked for me and countless others, it's a revolution that is being demonized by corporations, governments and public health organizations that are losing billions of dollars because vapor products exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread