Another eRoll up for grabs @ GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
You're exactly right about giving it all away but I'd probably keep enough to live comfortably. It would be great to spend some time researching charities to find the ones with little or no admin costs to be sure the money goes where it's needed instead of some CEO's bonus. That case you're refering to is a little over a hundred miles from me so I see the stuff in the daily news. The woman is doing everything she can to disrupt the trial from trying to make eye contact with the jurors to whatever else she can think of. Latest is they delayed the trial because the shackles hurt her ankles and are making her sick. I don't think she stands much of a chance of wriggling out of a guilty verdict. Trying to bribe a Mother to help cover her own son's murder is pretty sick I think as well as not likely to succeed. You can't fix stupid.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Yeah, local charities and possibly starting your own would be some good ideas.

I also read that she was supposedly sick after she was giving the wrong medicine in jail.
She is delaying for some reason not to be sentenced to life. (death penalty is not in the picture, only life)

The only reason I can think of is trying to either think up some master plan on planting new false evidence
OR plotting suicide...and just has not gotten there yet.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Possibly. I think she knows she's ever going to see the outside again. Probably just doesn't want to hear it officially. She's about at the end of her game, clutching at straws and hoping for a miracle. In an interview before his death the guy said the money had been a curse. He couldn't walk down the street without somebody asking him for money and they wouldn't take no for an answer and leave him alone.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
I've been using my eRoll for about a week and a half so far. During the day I normally vape 808s for convenience of size and dependability. This has not only completely replaced them but cut my mod usage at home and I'm not going to look back. The ability to comfortably vape hands free and still get a decent hit when I'm busy is priceless. The production on such a small device is amazing to say the least and on the few occasions I have vaped the battery dead it has only taken a short while in the pcc until I could use it again. If anyone is considering buying one I have a couple of suggestions. 1. Up your nic level. I bumped mine up from 18 to 28. Reason being it's not for chain vaping and when I'm busy I need the most nic. 2 I increased my pg from 50/50 to 60pg/40vg just to get a little more throat hit. I don't think it wuzz necessary though and probably won't do it on my next batch but if throat hit is important to you this helps. 3. Order more cartridges/tanks. You can't put too much water in a nuclear reactor. I carry a 5 pack in a plastic carto cast plus the one on my device which gives me enough to get back home and fill them all at once. YMMV. I can't comment on atty longevity yet because the original is still performing like new. You can prolly clean them but I don't know how really or how you would dry burn them unless you've got a manual ego c. If it lasts over two weeks I really don't care and will consider it a consumable, probably the same expense as a carto for me. I also wouldn't waste my time or money trying lr. I got one and can't tell any appreciable difference and it's prolly harder on the battery. Don't let the mah throw you. You're leaving home with about 1,090 mah, slightly more than a 1,000mah ego. So far it's been hassle free and except for evenings it is actually becomming my primary device, meaning I use it more than my twists and mods combined.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Glad you find it helpful. I might add I've been vaping since March 2011 and own a Vmax, a Zmax and probably 5 other mods including two I built myself, about 10 assorted egos and 808s laying around. Not an old timer but not inexperienced either. I usually vape between 4 to 6 ml a day of diy juices. I thank you for the oppertunity you gave me to own one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread