Another Fun Contest for My Vapor4Life Crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Oh yeah. I love it. My only problem is i over drip and always flood out bottom air flow. But thats on me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
The only thing I don't like about it is I wish the tip wasn't threaded and it would just skip in and out. I overfilled a lot at first. Still happens a little bit, but I've kind of learned how much of my dropper will fit in there now.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Berry Berry Good To Me Review

Been vaping Berry Berry Good To Me a few days now. I could let it breathe more but for my humble tastes not sure it would help.

I do taste the berry blends in this. To me they are not heavy, although I have lack in smell which also relates to limiting taste a bit. I can enjoy a good strictly berry flavor now and then. This would probably be the one I would choose.

If you love strictly berry flavors, can imagine this will rock your world. :) It is a very nicely done blending as far as I can tell. Again, impressed with the over all quality of the juice itself, the professional packing. I hesitate being a critic because honestly the lacking sense/s, can make it difficult to adequately discern flavors.

I like the juices from this vendor. The quality for me is well beyond par. So, yes if you're into berries go grab some of this one. :) It is as Berry Good To Me as it can be, not faulting the juice.

Reactions: CountBoredom

SirVtHondaGuy08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
72ec7212b41f6c98281e4471beb623f2.jpg

6f1d7508f6919f260a277220d5166903.jpg

My girls! Always sleeping in weird positions and keeping an eye on the baby!

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mandikay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread