Not open for further replies.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
image.jpeg
So I never bought Nicoticket in the past. A friend gifted me a 30 ml bottle of "The Virus" knowing I love a good tobacco flavor. After vapeing it dry, I placed my very first order. Four 60ml bottles later...I think it's safe to say... I liked it :w00t:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
View attachment 495983 So I never bought Nicoticket in the past. A friend gifted me a 30 ml bottle of "The Virus" knowing I love a good tobacco flavor. After vapeing it dry, I placed my very first order. Four 60ml bottles later...I think it's safe to say... I liked it :w00t:

Welcome to the infectious disease ward, it's nice in here they give us jell-o. :D

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
View attachment 495983 So I never bought Nicoticket in the past. A friend gifted me a 30 ml bottle of "The Virus" knowing I love a good tobacco flavor. After vapeing it dry, I placed my very first order. Four 60ml bottles later...I think it's safe to say... I liked it :w00t:

Ha! You've found our secret! Welcome friend!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

That's a serious infection you got there bro - ;) Thanks for snapping a photo - welcome to the land of the in-firmed! :) #INFECTED

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
That's a serious infection you got there bro - ;) Thanks for snapping a photo - welcome to the land of the in-firmed! :) [HASHTAG]#INFECTED[/HASHTAG]
Why does everyone think I'm a man! :w00t:
Women like a good tobacco! Ladies build coils! I'm now highly offended, and I think you need to apologize to all the ladies here with a "Nicoticket ladies night" :thumbs: Heh heh, can't blame a girl for trying ;)

Just kidding. Thanks everyone, I know I'll love it here!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Why does everyone think I'm a man! :w00t:
Women like a good tobacco! Ladies build coils! I'm now highly offended, and I think you need to apologize to all the ladies here with a "Nicoticket ladies night" :thumbs: Heh heh, can't blame a girl for trying ;)

Just kidding. Thanks everyone, I know I'll love it here!

Guilty as charged. Need discipline, will travel. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread