Another Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all, new today, just saying hi.Been vaping since quitting cigs, 3mths ago. Using an aspire pockex, and mixing my own liquid. Started on a cigalike, not very good at all, then bought a smokv8, too much for me, then the aspire, and all going well.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Glad to hear you found the aspire, some folks have a real hard time backing down the vape equipment ladder to simplify their choice.
Might like to read:
http://best-e-cigarette-guide.com/e...cigarettes/sub-ohm-vaping-perks-and-problems/
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping | Spinfuel VAPE
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

Reactions: candyfloss

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Welcome to ecf :D
I started with a mtl setup (nautilus from aspire)
Found out it didn't quite satisfy my needs (ie needed more vapor) ofc sub 0hm aint for everyone and even though i myself vape a tfv8 i still enjoy taking my nautilus out from time to time, it's more cost effective (drinks less juice and lasts longer) i mostly use it for morning vape since i have sore throat most times and it's easier to do mtl with a coffee to me :)

Reactions: Letitia

candyfloss

Aug 9, 2017
Welcome to ecf :D
I started with a mtl setup (nautilus from aspire)
Found out it didn't quite satisfy my needs (ie needed more vapor) ofc sub 0hm aint for everyone and even though i myself vape a tfv8 i still enjoy taking my nautilus out from time to time, it's more cost effective (drinks less juice and lasts longer) i mostly use it for morning vape since i have sore throat most times and it's easier to do mtl with a coffee to me :)
Thanks for welcome :)
When I bought the smok, I didnt know anything about it, just thought it was pretty lol :rolleyes:, just had a quick try on it, and still can't get the hang of it! It's getting very hot after a few puffs, back to my aspire.

Reactions: stols001

candyfloss

Aug 9, 2017
Yo! It's pickle rick! ...wait wrong room.

Welcome to ecf and I'm glad you've found the device that works so well for you so easily!!

I have a garbage bag full of old gear trying to find the perfect setup. But shinyitis is definitely a contagious disease.
Thanks, yes that's what got me the smok, the rainbow is so pretty!!

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Thanks for welcome :)
When I bought the smok, I didnt know anything about it, just thought it was pretty lol :rolleyes:, just had a quick try on it, and still can't get the hang of it! It's getting very hot after a few puffs, back to my aspire.
Idk if you were trying to do mtl on the smok but it's not really made for that (others will say otherwise but it produces too much vapor for that imho) but yeah it does get hot when you chain vape it :p i don't do it often myself but i know it does. Also nice one on the aspire gear ! I love my lonely tank myself :p will try getting an aspire mod soon because.... why not ?

Reactions: Letitia

candyfloss

Aug 9, 2017
Idk if you were trying to do mtl on the smok but it's not really made for that (others will say otherwise but it produces too much vapor for that imho) but yeah it does get hot when you chain vape it :p i don't do it often myself but i know it does. Also nice one on the aspire gear ! I love my lonely tank myself :p will try getting an aspire mod soon because.... why not ?
Yes, guess I am, trying to draw in like a ciggie!! Why not indeed, I have 2 aspire pockex as well as the smok v8, Maybe I should sell it, then I could buy another mtl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread