Another NJOY customer service cheer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started with the e cig about 4 days ago and have been loving it. My atomizer started showing signs of dying and I called njoy who said they will send a replacement out right away.

Thank goodness because I've started liking the e cig much more than regular cigarettes. I really hated going to buy a pack last night. Even tho I normally smoke menthols and was going to get mint to try and duplicate the taste I've found that I enjoy the "menthol" cart taste even more.

After reading alot of posts on this site I'm going to pick up some extra batteries & atomizers just in case anything else happens with my njoy before my year is up (something I now recommend all us newbies do).

Finally ~ I've decided that I've been addicted to nicotine for 40 years now and I really don't care if I'm addicted for life as long as I don't have to burn cigs to get it!

And a big thanks to the pioneers of e smoking who are out there to help educate the newbies and have emptied your pockets to buy all the different e cigs.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
You might want ot check Cashme's website called puresmoker.com before ordering NJoy assorted parts, His prices are WAY cheaper than NJoy's prices- his atomizers which will fit hte NJoy are only $9.95 apiece, and to be honest, they have lasted me longer than my SmartFixx atomizers and performed even better- SmartFixx gets their parts fro mthe same place as NJoy I believe, so just a heads up on the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread