Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
what a nice, well behaved Provari DP ... you should buy her some new batteries and an endcap for her birthday :bday:

View attachment 477528

Willy, we can't afford 15 birthday gifts or parties (cake isn't xactly flattering to one's waistline, 'ya know) so you'll have to have P-Parties for your brood in groups, OK?:D

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I'm up to 15 now...:laugh::facepalm: I got a sickness and I got it bad! I just want to keep adopting them:ohmy:

I must admit ... I forgot most of their birthdays :blink:

some are so old ... they don't care anymore ... they're just happy to be sporting a freshly loaded kayfun :cool:

you know, with all the young better looking Provi all around :2cool:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

some are so old ... they don't care anymore ... they're just happy to be sporting a freshly loaded Kayfun :cool:

I don't mind the ones with a few dings and scrapes, they seem to have strong hearts!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
what a nice, well behaved Provari DP ... you should buy her some new batteries and an endcap for her birthday :bday:

View attachment 477528

I've but one 'Natti cap, and it retains Primary status by taking permanent residence on the Ti. It's not written in stone, but I think I'd prefer to keep that arrangement, at least for now. But I like the idea, regardless. :thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

some are so old ... they don't care anymore ... they're just happy to be sporting a freshly loaded Kayfun :cool:

It's kind of funny because I only did it for the "Core Four" Provi's, and not for ANY other mod (including the two newest Provi's, Ti & GMZ). I actually put it on my calendar, mainly to track how much time I got for my investment.

I'd just come off my initial six months of vaping, and had gone through a TON of 808 batteries, a couple of Go-Go's (I still miss those Go-Go's), and one Lavatube.

When I realized just HOW well built they were, I got a 2nd (shortly after the 1st, and the newer "Black" that had JUST been released). Within a year I'd purchased two more (got to have backups!), and sat with just those four mods for quite a while (well over another year).

As it turns out, I could have hung there until even today.

Phenomenal devices. Simply phenomenal.

Last edited:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

Have you named them?

My lots of parties going on lately. I have a 12 year old bottle of scotch. Any takers for a party?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Congratulations! I just completed my first totally nonsmoking year and I never went a single minute without a working mod. I credit my two Provari's for that. Definitely part of my vapocalypse planning
:thumb::toast::vapor:Congrats on the Year VNeil!!!:vapor::toast::2cool:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Congratulations! I just completed my first totally nonsmoking year and I never went a single minute without a working mod. I credit my two Provari's for that. Definitely part of my vapocalypse planning

Well CONGRATULATIONS, V! That's great to hear. How good did it feel when the clocked ticked onto that date? :thumb:

Now I want one of those Provarinati end caps :) But I hate to pay shipping just for that and I really don't *need* anything else from Provari. Sigh. And no, I'm not going to buy another Provari just to justify the end cap, No, no, no :)

Mmmmmm...... the day will come. ;)

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
Well CONGRATULATIONS, V! That's great to hear. How good did it feel when the clocked ticked onto that date? :thumb:

Mmmmmm...... the day will come. ;)
It was weird, it was sort of a non-event after all the anticipation. I'm glad I got past it because for months I had thought about the idea of celebrating with a cig :). But I knew I couldn't, and couldn't. Or I would have had to change my sig line. Which I won't. Ever.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Congrats!!!

Thumbs Up!!!

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It was weird, it was sort of a non-event after all the anticipation. I'm glad I got past it because for months I had thought about the idea of celebrating with a cig :). But I knew I couldn't, and couldn't. Or I would have had to change my sig line. Which I won't. Ever.

Well, you would have certainly won the Irony Award, 2015... :D

Glad you didn't.

12 YO...

Thats not legal here!!!

It took me a minute! :lol:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Now I want one of those Provarinati end caps :) But I hate to pay shipping just for that and I really don't *need* anything else from Provari. Sigh. And no, I'm not going to buy another Provari just to justify the end cap, No, no, no :)
I'll pay for shipping...

PM Me your PayPal Address.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread