another site like fasttech???

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by vapero, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vapero

vapero Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I know there are tons of fasttech threads and tons of fasttech haters saying that they are ruining businesses around but for me that I live in Mexico fasttech is really a godsend, everything here in Mx is ridiculously priced and shipping from USA is worst, so fasttech is really the only viable way to get most of what I need. but they don't carry nicotine DIY strength 60-100mg
    so is there another site like fasttech that has free shipping and other stuff, maybe not the nic but just other stuff as for me it's kind of a monopoly here

2. singu

singu Super Member ECF Veteran

I would like to know also. I've seen a thread with 3 or 4 sites like that but i don't remember the thread or the companies.

3. singu

4. IBCR Media

IBCR Media Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

5. IBCR Media

IBCR Media Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

6. singu

7. glasseye

glasseye Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Health Cabin? They have nic base and flavorings. If you spend a certain amount you get free shipping...at least to the US. I don't have a clue about other countries. It looks like they have quite a few country specific forums too. Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

8. dr g

dr g Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

not really ecig specific but dx.com

9. rico942

rico942 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I had read that officially e-cig gear and supplies are already banned by federal law in Mexico, so its encouraging to hear that Chinese vendors are ignoring this nonsense and shipping their products anyway. Gives me hope that the same thing will apply in the US if the FDA continues their policy of favoring political contributors to the detriment of public health ...

I love Mexico, and plan to retire there, but only know the border towns ...

I do recall that the national smoking ban in Mexico was enforced in Tijuana for exactly 2 1/2 weeks. Bars and restaurants taped up Xeroxed "No Fumar" signs and packed up all of the ashtrays (usually sea shells). 17 days later, the signs mysteriously disappeared and the ashtrays were back ...

10. vapero

I'm liking the VaporBreak they have a few mods and advanced stuff, and shipping to mexico is about 7 bucks, not bad

healthcabin used to be popular here in mexico but due to many customs returns they stop sending

11. InTheShade

InTheShade Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Interesting story about Tijuana there rico, I am just surprised that it lasted that long!

Not that long ago you could smoke inside the airports, right up to the gate. I remember many times going through security in Monterrey airport with a lit cigarette in my hand.

It's gotten a lot stricter now, and cigarettes are taxed at a much higher rate than they used to be as smoking becomes more and more anti-social.

Still, in the smaller towns you can enjoy a cold one with a cigarette inside the A/C and nobody will bat an eyelid.

12. Laughingcat

Laughingcat Full Member Verified Member

13. Ref Minor

Ref Minor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

14. vapero

Actually a lot of good restaurants and bars here in Monterrey have a smoking section inside

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

: innokin, fasttech
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.