• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Another Vape Shop in Tokyo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Today I was out riding and ended up near Kinshicho Station at Vape House. Big shop and selection. No nic juice, but plenty of accessories and batts. Got a Ucan while I was there. Nice shop, worth a visit if you are in the area.
What were the prices like, typically marked up?

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
Juice was pricey for 0 nic...but a good selection. The mods and batts were a little marked up. I'm going back tomorrow to get a joytech egrip for my wife's birthday present. Price for the egrip is 12,000. I say a little marked up, but you'd pay the same after shipping.
They are on Facebook with plenty of pictures. Just search for Vape House 錦糸町. They are only a few blocks from the station.

Maybe they can host a Vape meeting or something. Kinshicho is a popular area with plenty of bars for an after party.

stopped by also - large and luxurious with the prices to match. great selection of mods, but nothing (when I was there) in terms of RDAs / RBAs. I know they have Cosmic Fog (which I love) but they sell at 110% markup (15ml @ ¥2,700), Uncle Junk's (not a personal fave), and I think I saw Joyetech (blech) juices and some others that didn't appeal enough to catch my eye. Atmosphere is good cause it's roomy - but because of the size, it feels less personable(?). Nice to see more shops pop up to give more options and more competition.

Now,... to get Japan Tobacco to redo those utter BS tests and start regulating the use and sale of nic!

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
Went by again and did get the Joytech eGrip. They were a little snobby this time. Trying to get information out of the guy in the wheelchair was like pulling teeth. Not a very good salesman. Maybe he was having a bad day, but he wasn't explaining anything to me.
Anyways, the markup is high after staying there for a while and I don't think I will ever buy juice there.

@mbottema - born and raised on oahu - been here the past 10 years (about). I'm very near to Akihabara - so Skytree is close enough.

Yeah - same feeling when I went. They didn't seem very personable. Any small talk I tried to do was returned with blank stares and a "don't waste my time" feeling - even when speaking to them in Japanese. I'd go back to vape so I don't have to go to the analogs areas, but beyond that, I prefer to give my money elsewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread