Anthony Vapes: Apolloecigs Juice review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with a text review(and video link here ) for my honest review of Apolloecgis.com juice. Disclaimer: This was sent to me for the purpose of this review, that will in no way, shape or form effect my opinion. So without further ado, lets jump into this review and I’ll give a rundown of each flavor.

Top 3:
No need to waste time so why not start off with my 3 favorite juices out of the bunch (in no particular order)

O’ So Good: Ice Cream Donut: Flavor profile Vanilla bean ice cream sandwiched between two warm glazed donuts
My Take

• Inhale : Glazed Krispy Kreme Donut

• Exhale: Smooth Vanilla Ice cream with a hint of donut

• Overall Impressions: extremely tasty and flavorful. It’s a better version of the glazed loaded donut juice. This will be my new “go-to” donut juice for sure
FAQ: Miss Samoa: Flavor Profile: Miss Samoa is a crunchy cookie layered in caramel and chocolate, dusted with toasted coconut.
My Take

• Inhale: Chocolate coconut with a hint of creamy caramel

• Exhale: Smooth caramel with a hint of coconut

• Overall Impressions: extremely tasty and full of flavor. Taste just like a samoa girl scout cookie.
DSRT: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Sugar Cookie Sandwich: Flavor Profile: Sweet and creamy vanilla bean ice cream is sandwiched between two warm buttery sugar cookies
  • Inhale: Smooth vanilla Ice cream

• Exhale: Warm sugar cookie with a hint of vanilla ice cream

• Overall Impressions: A great blend of flavors. Extremely tasty and full of flavor.
The rest of the lineup (in no particular order)
Game on: Nuka Blast: Flavor Profile: While you’re waiting for the fallout, have a refreshing vape of a slush Blue Raspberry drink
My Take

• Inhale/Exhale: Taste like drinking a mountain dew Baja Blast

• Overall impressions: A very good tasting juice that is just like drinking a mountain dew baja blast. Doesn’t change from the inhale to exhale.
Zour: Watermelon Berry: Flavor Profile: A perfect summertime treat, sweet watermelons and tart berries confuse and delight your taste buds at the same time
My Take

• Inhale/Exhale: Strong watermelon flavor with a bit of berry to it.

• Overall Impressions: A very good tasting watermelon ejuice with a bit of berries mixed in. No change form the inhale to exhale.
SNCK: Strawberry Papaya & Kiwi: Flavor Profile: A perfect fruit mix of sweet papaya, smooth kiwi, and slightly tart strawberry
My Take

• Inhale: Strong papaya flavor with a hint of strawberry

• Exhale: Strawberry and Kiwi Mix

• Overall Impressions: A very solid fruit mixture that is accurately described.
SNCK: Strawberry Rice Pudding & Graham Cracker: Flavor Profile: Sweet strawberries in a creamy rice pudding with crumbles of graham crackers on top
My Take

• Inhale/Exhale: A very light strawberry flavor. Maybe a bit of rice pudding. Didn’t taste the graham cracker at all

• overall Impressions: While every other juice I had was full of flavor and good, this is the only one I didn’t like out of the bunch. It was very light on flavor and didn’t taste at all like the description
DSRT: Strawberry Cream Cannoli: Flavor Profile: A lightly fried pastry dough filled with sweet creamy cheese filling, topped with juicy strawberries
My Take

• Inhale/Exhale: A really good strawberry cream flavor.

• Overall Impressions: Don’t taste the pastry crust at all but a solid strawberry and cream flavor. Not the best I’ve had, but it’s good.
Conclusion
Overall I’d say this is a juice company worth trying. Especially my top 3 flavors. If they fit the profile of the type of juices you like, You won’t be disappointed. They use good quality nicotine (as in you can’t taste it at all) and it’s a very flavorful line of juices (with the 1 exception). They don’t go very light on flavor like a lot of companies do. I also really love the unicorn plastic bottles most flavors come in.

Misc Info (lab, pricing, coupon codes etc)
I did take some time to speak to them about their lab and pricing and such. They said their cost to produce juice is high due to having an ISO-8 certified lab and their juices are all mixed by a PHD chemist. Their normal pricing for a 120ml is 45 bucks which is about B&M house juice prices (at least in my area) but they have provided a coupon code lovereddit20 for 20% off bringing it to a much more reasonable 36 dollars per 120ml. It’s not the cheapest by any means, but it’s a great quality juice for the price.

I want to thank you guys for reading (or watching or both). Stay tuned later this week for more reviews and subscribe to my channel for notifications.

As always I am Anthony Vapes and I’m just keeping it Honest, Hopefully you all can say you are doing the same and I’ll see you on the next review

Next Monday (06-05-17) I’ll be posting my review of the Ijoy Captain Mod. It’ll be a must see (or read) in my opinion for anyone deciding if they should buy one. And I’ll give a vote for the Tuesday review as well

Some upcoming reviews: Sense Blazer 200 mod, Geekvape Mech Pro, Smoant Mobula, Aspire Archon, VooPoo Drag, Pharaoh RTA, Aspire Cleito Exo, Kaos Erebus 25mm RTA, Envii Terra Octo RTA, Ijoy Lux, Ijoy Captain, and many more. If you know a product you’d like to see me review, feel free to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread