Anthony Vapes: Yihi SX mini G class review and tech test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Want one been looking for the SS version brown leather but no body has them in stock now they have just released the Android app for it ,
Dam get the SS version pit out there Yihi

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yes the App is out for android i have it already bow tryin to find the brown leather in SS then will be happy bunny , since most will already have Carbon , or Blk which i can buy now , but wasnt SS ,

brown leather is in stock here AVAIL | YiHi's SX Mini G Class

I did download the app yesterday (after having the review done lol, it's the same as the iOS one as far as i can see. and it's a beta version according to yihi. haven't tried it with the mod though.

Reactions: benley73

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Shame Im in UK , cant be done [emoji30]
39e5eab65ce7b26b23163cae773dac66.jpg

Reactions: Anthony_Vapes

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
brown leather is in stock here AVAIL | YiHi's SX Mini G Class

I did download the app yesterday (after having the review done lol, it's the same as the iOS one as far as i can see. and it's a beta version according to yihi. haven't tried it with the mod though.
Yes it is beta version but at least there is one now , unlike evolve , you still have pc Options

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Cool I got the app other day , no where in uk has the brown they have the other 2 but both are black metal i want SS to go with my collection of SS tanks , even if they did ship to uk Import taxes would be very high like another 40 -50 £ on top [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Cool I got the app other day , no where in uk has the brown they have the other 2 but both are black metal i want SS to go with my collection of SS tanks , even if they did ship to uk Import taxes would be very high like another 40 -50 £ on top [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

dam you guys have it worse then us

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Thats just our Normal import taxes from USA Compare a MBP at 3k USD , in £,s that 2400£ , but No apple charges us 3k in £,s so we pay a heck of a lot more for the Same stuff
All before UK puts 20% (VAT )value added tax which is on it
from loo roll to electronics , We pay VAT on everything ,
very high % of every thing the tax man gets . This is why most import from china through the EU not direct avoid import taxes [emoji6] , but if direct we get slammed ,
Sx G class mini is costing in UK from 199£ = 249 usd to -230£ =286 usd big difference between UK an USA ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread