ANTZ fail the scream test again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Seattle area
In a hilarious turn of events, tobacco ConTrol fails its own scream test (again) by publishing a silly tantrum in their own junk tabloid. They're whining that vaping grass roots advocacy overshadows TC agitprop by hijacking their own advertising channels and methods. This is a resounding success of vaping advocacy and should be celebrated [HASHTAG]#NotBlowingSmoke[/HASHTAG]

http://tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/early/2015/11/05/tobaccocontrol-2015-052661.extract

Screen caps of this paywalled garbage can be viewed here:

Unrelated, but along the same lines, Mike Siegel's blog post provides additional insight into the fundamentalists' minds that may explain the motivation behind publishing the above whine.
The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary: Anti-Smoking Groups are Admitting that They Can't Handle the Truth and Have No Interest in Sharing It

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
Father, I was at a gathering where I heard ANOTHER astronomer state that he agrees with the heretic Galileo.
He said that the Earth revolves around the Sun.
Are all astronomers in league with the devil?
How can we let this heresy stand? We've been teaching for centuries, that the Sun revolves around the Earth.
Should we have all these astronomers burned at the stake? Help me Father.
What should I do the next time I hear someone spreading this heresy?

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Father, I was at a gathering where I heard ANOTHER astronomer state that he agrees with the heretic Galileo.
How can we let this heresy stand? We've been teaching for centuries, that the Sun revolves around the Earth.

Yes, and what about those heretics spreading those rumors that sickness is caused by tiny invisible bugs? Everyone knows it's the black humors that cause sickness, and plague is a sign that god is angry with us! All these heretics staring into those metal and glass tubes should be burnt at the stake too! Tiny invisible bugs, well I never! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Andria

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

xTiTnk8h2bOkAgdZoA.gif

... just happened to see this gif today :D

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Yes, and what about those heretics spreading those rumors that sickness is caused by tiny invisible bugs? Everyone knows it's the black humors that cause sickness, and plague is a sign that god is angry with us! All these heretics staring into those metal and glass tubes should be burnt at the stake too! Tiny invisible bugs, well I never! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Andria

They must be stopped ! Think of the leeches ! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread