• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any .... out mill regulars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metamorpheus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2013
AZ
I started going to .... out mill a few days after they opened since it was a few doors down from my work and love this shop. They're really dedicated to the customers experience whether your an advanced user or a smoker interested in getting your first e cig. To give you an idea of Matt's dedication to his business I'll give an example of something that happened the other week. Matt had closed the shop for the night around 1AM and went to the bar where he later met some other vapers who weren't really satisfied with another shop. Matt opened back up around 2 just for these guys to come in. On .... out's anniversary Matt and another person got .... out tatoos in shop and by the end of the night 7 customers wanted tatoos. That is an ever growing list of people as well. If that isn't a testament to good service I don't know what is. I cant think of any other parallels to that in other business.

Here are some of the things I like about the shop
.Mill avenue is a fun location, there are people of all ages and types (except under 18) coming in from off the street.For a while we would just bring the chairs out front of the store at night, vape, and watch the mill avenue zoo until someone complained to the city. The atmosphere is great from the vibrant design, the constant non pop / popular radio music, the friendly employees, comfy chairs, and zany antics. An example of zany antics-I had a bag of dried ghost peppers that I took out of my backpack to get to the juice underneath and my brother grabbed the bag. He jokingly told Chris he would give him a dollar to eat one. Chris turned it down so my brother went over to Matt and asked him if he would eat one for 5. Matt reached in the bag, put one in his mouth, snapped the stem off with his fingers, and proceeded to chew the pepper. As he's chewing it he says in a matter of fact tone, "whats that about 800,000 scovilles?This has a good throat hit". Of course 2 minutes later the fire set in and 5 minutes after that he was fast walking to Rula Bula for a glass of milk :laugh: .We were all in shock at how quick he was to take up the offer knowing how hot they are.

.Matt gives a generous budget to Chris and Steve to stock new products so there is always new things coming in. They've stocked provaris in the past, they have new efest 30A batteries, panasonic PF batteries, AGA T3s, Igo-Ws, XC 132 ceramic wick, ribbon wire kanthal, 32-24 gauge kanthal, the nemesis clone, kayfun clones are coming in really soon, and Russian 91s will be in down the line as well as turtle ships. I'm an APV user and a rebuild nut if you can't tell so this makes me happy

.Matt doesn't take advantage of people with his prices. For example the MVP II with 2 tanks and a charger is 75, that's a great price for a B&M IMO. It's obviously not going to be as cheap as online, but I like supporting local stores when I can.

.They're open late on the weekend(1AM) which is really nice for those of us who work late on Mill.

.They make their juice in a lab which is more professional than other shops. I'm DIY till I die which is why Matt calls me DIY Mike so I can't speak as much on the juice, but I really like money shot. It's a really unique flavor which is like a cranberry irish cream, sounds weird but it's delicious. They are also working on the metal line of juice and that I think is premiering at the meet and greet on Saturday(14th) at 6PM. Maybe I'll end up seeing some of you there.

So title question-any other .... out mill regulars on ECF?

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Ummm, no, I'm not a regular at any of the .... Out stores. I'm northwest valley, so the lab/west shop is closest to me, though I occassionally pop into store 1 on 7th St. Personally I like Matt, Steve, Will, Adam, and others that work at the Central and West Shops, haven't made it out to the East (Tempe/Mill) shop, highly doubt I will due to distance. However I am not fully loyal to any particular shop, if I need say Eternal Sunshine, I'm more likely get it at the West Shop, This Old Vape Shop, or Red Label, hardware can be almost any shop that carries it closest to me, nor do I mind supporting local businesses before going online and shifting revenue out of state or out of country.

If you found a local shop close to you that you are happy with, I fully support and suggest you do pay them patronage. Just word of warning, want to spread your support do it word of mouth and other venues, do not let a thread like this become almost "Fanatical", a side rule of the forums here, we've had several threads closed in this sub-forum because of it. Glad you had a positive experience at the Tempe Store as a fellow vaper myself.

metamorpheus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2013
AZ
I've just had good experiences with this shop and wanted to see if any other VIP people came around. I like AZ vape club as well, theyre right by my house. I just wish AZ vape club got some more hardware in, as I said before I DIY and buying juice rarely appeals to me. It's nice to see shops carry a lot of rebuildables and supplies for that.

DrFritz

Apr 17, 2014
Phoenix
I've just had good experiences with this shop and wanted to see if any other VIP people came around. I like AZ vape club as well, theyre right by my house. I just wish AZ vape club got some more hardware in, as I said before I DIY and buying juice rarely appeals to me. It's nice to see shops carry a lot of rebuildables and supplies for that.

I pretty much chill at AZVC all day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Talk about regulars at ....-Out. I love chilling out with Caleb and Matt. Not to mention DIY Mike and his Brother Tyler. If I lived in Tempe I would be doing homework there everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread