Any coffee e juice out there that taste like just coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.V- Wrench

Nov 19, 2012
Milton PA 17847
Hey folks just started 6 weeks ago and love vaping to all get out !! A 40 year smoker who has seen the light. now if some one could help me find a great coffee e-juice that taste like real coffee my life will be complete! Ive tried several other Moca Chockas, Vanilla bean this and Carmel that's does any one here on the east coast just sell plain old coffee? all help will be much appreciated

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome to ECF , and yeah , what he said . Go to Wizard Labs , and order up some pg/vg , and some different coffee flavors and try them out , and see if you can find something you like . I DIY and just got some coffee , and Kona coffee from them . I like them , but tastes are very subjective . So what I like , you may think , tastes like dirty gym socks ( whatever those taste like ) Good Luck

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Baditude

That sounds like a good start at least there aren't any colorful adjectives in the description just fresh and roasted just like coffee should be. And your avatar IS AWESOME!!

open to all suggestions folks good coffee is worth the hunt.
Thanks for the compliment!

If you like strong coffee, or espresso, another favorite of mine is Vaperite's Double Espresso. In fact, all the coffee flavors by this vendor are great. These need to be steeped; for a slightly higher price they can be purchased pre-steeped/

Organic Flavored Double Espresso | Organic Flavored Juices | Vaperite E-Juices | Vaperite.com

Mr.V- Wrench

Nov 19, 2012
Milton PA 17847
I 'm glad coffee e-juice is important to so many. remember I like regular coffee ( no sweeteners or cream) and something I can get east of the Mississippi and north of Florida. (for short shipping times) I'm hopping to eventually see a trend that exposes the best coffee e-juice suppliers on the east coast. thanks so much for every ones input.

Gypzy.Mama

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2012
Beaumont, Texas (for now)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread