Any experience with Virgin Vapor cracking plastic??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane1989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Pennsylvania
Hi everyone I was wondering if you guys any experience with virgin vapors cracking plastic tanks or making them murky? I just ordered a 3 pack sampler from their absolute line and a wintergreen from their regular line.

i was wondering especially if any of you have had any experience of cracking plastic with any of the following flavors:
Orange creamsicle(absolute)
watermelon(absolute)
Naked vanilla(absolute)
wintergreen(regular line)

also I plan to use ce4 clearomizers, I have a bunch of brand new ones

thanks so much!
shane

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Hi Shane,

The Orange Creamsicle is the only one on your list that shouldn't be used in plastic. There is a note on each product page of the flavors that have been reported back to us as plastic tank crackers. If there is no such note in the item description it means we have not received any reports of tank cracking/frosting. I hope you have a glass tank or a regular cartomizer to enjoy your Creamsicle! And don't forget to shake it up real well before filling your device to make sure the orange flavor is evenly distributed throughout the liquid. :)

Please come back and let us know how you liked your flavors! :)

Shane1989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Pennsylvania
Hi Shane,

The Orange Creamsicle is the only one on your list that shouldn't be used in plastic. There is a note on each product page of the flavors that have been reported back to us as plastic tank crackers. If there is no such note in the item description it means we have not received any reports of tank cracking/frosting. I hope you have a glass tank or a regular cartomizer to enjoy your Creamsicle! And don't forget to shake it up real well before filling your device to make sure the orange flavor is evenly distributed throughout the liquid. :)

Please come back and let us know how you liked your flavors! :)

Thank you so much kittypie for taking the time to respond back to me. I didn't see that on the different product pages but now that I know that I will check next time. I do have a glass protank2 that I can use for the orange creamsicle. I will defiantly let you know how they are and I can't wait to try them. Thanks again for your respond
Shane

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I just checked VV page for Orange Dreamsicle and I don't see that it mentions its a tank cracker-has the flavor profile changed?

Let me check on that for you, Angiebubs. I seem to remember not having to worry about Orange Creamsicle but it's been quite a few baby growing months since I last vaped!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
So sorry to hear that, iNfernum. Yes, Going Bananas is one of the flavors we don't recommend for use in plastic tanks. You'll notice there is a warning note on all the flavors that we know can cause this issue so please do check the product page to be sure. At least you got to enjoy it for a little while!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread