Any Georgia Vapors out there ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
At vapeapalooza epipemods told me they don't yet have a storefront but are looking at opening one.

The only places I have found east and south of Atlanta are head shops that carry cigalikes, egos and clearos that are overpriced. If you are in a pinch I would have to say Paradise Island in Lawrenceville (close to where it meets Lilburn and Snellville) because at least they have replacement heads for CE5 even if it is overpriced at $5 a pop or Wild Impulse Arcado and Lawrenceville HWY (ego 650mah at $15).

Yeah, the east suburbs needs a vape shop.

ETA - I haven't visited them but I hear there are dedicated shops in Hiram, Alpharetta and Cummings. Closest I get to any of that is every so often I get to Suwanee but am always pressed for time when there. I may have a stop in East Point next month, that might be a day to check the Hiram store.

Last edited:

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
That temple is beautiful, especially when lit up at night. I used to live close to it.

Besides the head shop I mentioned for Lilburn (Wild Impulse) there are head shops very close to there that carry liquids and egos at Jimmy Carter Blvd and Lawrenceville HWY where the Waffle house used to be and near the intersection of Hugh Howell and Lawrenceville Hwy in Tucker.

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Yes, right behind the McDonalds on JCB.

I never tried their juice which is not inhouse. When I stopped in there for a few minutes I had too much juice so I didn't try it.

The one on Hugh Howell (ATL Smoke) had Dekang, I think. I told the guy at ATL about making your own and he seemed interested in trying it.

I'll have to stop in there and see what they have. Thanks for the info.

Zedd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I live in East Atlanta Village. I just found out there is a place around here that sells liquid off Boulevard in Grant Park called Wyzo's. The inside is pretty bare and they sell Bomb Sauce for about 10$ per 10 ml bottle which is steep but at least if I somehow ran out of fluid I could get some there (as if I could EVER IN A BILLION YEARS run out of fluid)

I heard that Vaperite was going to make a shop off Cheshire Bridge, I've never actually been in a brick and mortar as there really aren't any inside the perimeter that I know of. I was out in alpharetta today for work but didn't have time to visit any of the shops out there. I imagine I'd really like to go somewhere comfy that had a lot of stuff to try so I could sit and BS with other vapers. I hope the close-ish vaperite ends up being something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread