ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
I'm from Columbus but live in vegas . trying to move back at the beginning of next year cause these westerns aren't nice :(

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

When you get back there are two B&Ms in Columbus now.

Vapor Craft on Veterans & TasteFull Vapes on Whitesville Rd.

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
I am also in Gwinnett. The smoke shops around here have begun carrying vape supplies but nothing overly impressive but enough to get me hooked on vaping

Sounds like Athens. Though all my shopping till last week was via the internet. I'm sure that the lack of a local shop that has more than relabeled hangsen and blister packed batteries has saved me money. I know our quick stop at a shop in Orlando cost me more than I had hoped.

Oh and you can never have to many bulldog fans in athens.. other wise who would drink all of those frothy beverages?

Got-Ta-Go

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
OTP Atlanta, Georgia
I've not checked with Vaperite in 9 months or so, but their in-store prices are higher than what they sell the same products for online. They expect their store clients to help cover the costs of running a B&M operation. So you might be better off ordering online anyway.

I tend to think of them as being a "starter kit" operation with not a very knowledgeable staff.

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
This thread is the most recent I recall where people wanted to know more about where to get vape supplies in GA. I know this doesn't fully address those of us east of Atlanta but I went to a new shop in Cumming which is much closer to us than the more known b&m's to the northwest. A review in the peach state vapor section http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/peach-state-vapers/450317-north-georgia-vapor-cumming.html . BTW - did you know GA has their own section here?

I didnt know that, Thanks

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
This thread is the most recent I recall where people wanted to know more about where to get vape supplies in GA. I know this doesn't fully address those of us east of Atlanta but I went to a new shop in Cumming which is much closer to us than the more known b&m's to the northwest. A review in the peach state vapor section http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/peach-state-vapers/450317-north-georgia-vapor-cumming.html . BTW - did you know GA has their own section here?

Good to know :) My wife and I passed their store late on Sunday, but we didn't catch the name. I guess I'll have to make a run up there on Saturday!

nitrojuga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
GA USA
Checking in from Stephens county up in the northeast corner of Ga. Although I haven't been there, the nearest place for vaping supplies is a mall kiosk in Anderson SC.

I'm in Habersham. We're practically neighbors. Lol . I've known the guy that runs that volcano kiosk for a while online, went to the kiosk , met him , and had a lot of fun chatting/vaping

Last edited:

Tmcclure85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Canton,ga
I've not checked with Vaperite in 9 months or so, but their in-store prices are higher than what they sell the same products for online. They expect their store clients to help cover the costs of running a B&M operation. So you might be better off ordering online anyway.

I tend to think of them as being a "starter kit" operation with not a very knowledgeable staff.

They are absolutely a starter kit b&m. They over price everything. Although I will go to their new Cheshire bridge location to check it out. Oh and also just found out there is a new shop in kennesaw. I will check it out later today and report my findings.

The new one in Kennesaw is Dixie's Vapors and is about 5 minutes from my house. They are just starting in this location and inventoriy is growing. They get their juice from a 3rd party vendor (I think it is the owner's sister that makes it). I DIY my juice but did try a couple there and was pleased. I got my wifes starter kit there for a decent price (2 1000 mah batteries, 2 bottom feeder tanks, 4 extra attys, case, lanyard...$69)

brandkwame

Jul 27, 2013
Atlanta, GA

Whoa crazy. I checked out vaperite but the prices were a little too steep and I was a noobie at the time. Ended up buying online at madvapes since the shipping would be quick, and the prices were solid.

Theres a mall cart at Cumberland mall in the city. Was walking around and was pretty surprised to see it. They sell kits + juices. Bought a 2 juices. Good customer service.

I hate buying juices online and having to wait. Downside of vape vs cigs. Cigs you can get anywhere. We need more stores in GA :oops:

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
Has there ever been a vape meetup in GA? I've done a bodybuilding meet up, pretty chill with reddit.

I feel like a vape group would be legit.

I know there used to be regular vape meets and the 4th of July weekend there was something called vape-a-palooza, sort of a vape convention. It might be possible to get a meet going if more people used the Georgia sub-forum here on ECF Peach State Vapers. Maybe if it was called something like Georgia Vapers it would get more attention than Peach State.

Vapeman12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Georgia
The new one in Kennesaw is Dixie's Vapors and is about 5 minutes from my house. They are just starting in this location and inventoriy is growing. They get their juice from a 3rd party vendor (I think it is the owner's sister that makes it). I DIY my juice but did try a couple there and was pleased. I got my wifes starter kit there for a decent price (2 1000 mah batteries, 2 bottom feeder tanks, 4 extra attys, case, lanyard...$69)

Where at in Kennesaw? I am there time to time, That doesn't sound bad at all for all of that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread