Any Georgia Vapors out there ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am out near Lake Lanier. My wife and I have been to Awesome Vapor in Cumming, but were kind of unimpressed. That is where I bought my initial ego 1100 mah kit for $75. Some of their juices are ok...that said they seem to be clogging the clearomizer pretty quick. I think specifically it is the french pipe juice I got that seems to be doing it the most. Quite honestly their stock is kinda weak and they are constantly out of things. My wife made 2 trips there to get a kit and both times left empty handed. Maybe they are a victim of their own success? Getting overly popular and not able to keep stuff in stock?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I know there used to be regular vape meets and the 4th of July weekend there was something called vape-a-palooza, sort of a vape convention. It might be possible to get a meet going if more people used the Georgia sub-forum here on ECF Peach State Vapers. Maybe if it was called something like Georgia Vapers it would get more attention than Peach State.

Or "Georgia Peach State Vapers". That would leave the original name virtually intact and recognizable.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Stormy's Vapor Cellar has moved their inventory from the home office site to a B&M in North Macon. Carolyn says they will be open to the public on August 24. I'm looking forward to having a walk in ecig store a few miles from my house. They will be doing all their shipping and receiving and order fulfillment from the new store.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
I am out near Lake Lanier. My wife and I have been to Awesome Vapor in Cumming, but were kind of unimpressed. That is where I bought my initial ego 1100 mah kit for $75. Some of their juices are ok...that said they seem to be clogging the clearomizer pretty quick. I think specifically it is the french pipe juice I got that seems to be doing it the most. Quite honestly their stock is kinda weak and they are constantly out of things. My wife made 2 trips there to get a kit and both times left empty handed. Maybe they are a victim of their own success? Getting overly popular and not able to keep stuff in stock?

That's where my wife and I bought our first kits. They have a couple of juice flavors that we like and that I've been unable to match with my DIY efforts, so we head over there once every few weeks. Once in a while they run out of certain flavors, and it can take two weeks or more for them to reappear on the shelves, so we've learned to get a bottle or two ahead...

Which flavor are you guys fans of? I like the upper class tobacco and the USA blend. Pretty good stuff, but having to clean the atty every couple days. I made an order of some flavorings and such to try my hand at soy.

As a side note, I tried some from vaperite. It was a natural pipe or cigar smoke extract and have found that while it tastes much like natural tobacco I am not liking it much just like the couple cigs I have tried since swaering off of them. I guess my tastes are evolving!

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
The USA blend is, at least at this point, one of our most-vaped liquids. It's decent alone, and we've found it's also good when combined with blueberry or vanilla, and probably a lot of others.

I really like their Special Roast Coffee flavor, even though it doesn't taste exactly like coffee (I think it tastes like an artificial coffee, sort of like a coffee ice-cream or candy). My wife is a big fan of the Berry Blast.

My DIY efforts at a berry blend are coming along pretty well, but I still haven't matched the Berry Blast. My wife likes my DIY version and says it's good enough, but good enough isn't good enough for me. I want really good or great :laugh: Ah well, I'll get there one day.

I also like the Nutty Tobacco and the Stout Tobacco, but not enough to make them an everyday vape.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
So you really do cave diving?!?!? Some crazy stuff. I have been diving since 01, but not sure I would ever venture into a cave to dive unless it was WIDE open, lol.

You should also give upper class tobacco a try. It is pretty decent too.

It's all fun and games, at least until you're stuck in the dark, 75' under and a quarter mile from the nearest air and light :laugh:

We'll give the upper class a shot next time we stop in; thanks for the heads -up!

Also, the Blueberry Cheesecake is pretty darned good if you like that sort of thing. My second bottle wasn't quite as blueberry as the first (although it's possible I'm losing my ability to taste blueberry and it's not the juice), but it was still nice for an occasional change or evening vape.

toddg

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 30, 2010
Woodstock,Ga
www.vaperite.com
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: requested

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Awesomevapor.com in Cummings, GA sells my favorite juice - Desert Tobacco (formerly called Camel and changed due to trademark issues). There's something in it that provides a taste and aroma unlike anything I've ever tried. I vape it less lately, just because it's $8.99 for 10ml and Dekang and Hangsen are just a much better deal. If they'd do a 30ml bottle for under $15 I'd order it monthly, but they only sell 10ml bottles.

For the price, Dekang and Hangsen RY4 are just too good to pass up at $11 and $13 for 50ml. I keep ordering over and over.

Awesomevapor.com in Cummings, GA sells my favorite juice - Desert Tobacco (formerly called Camel and changed due to trademark issues). There's something in it that provides a taste and aroma unlike anything I've ever tried. I vape it less lately, just because it's $8.99 for 10ml and Dekang and Hangsen are just a much better deal. If they'd do a 30ml bottle for under $15 I'd order it monthly, but they only sell 10ml bottles.

For the price, Dekang and Hangsen RY4 are just too good to pass up at $11 and $13 for 50ml. I keep ordering over and over.

Where do you get those for $11 and $13/50 ml?

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga

I think their standard bottle is an 18ml for $8, shipping not included. Their organic line is a bit more expensive, maybe $13 per?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Where do you get those for $11 and $13/50 ml?

HoosierEcigs sells Dekang for $10.99. Madvapes does too, but they seem to be out of Dekang most of the time lately. Madvapes usually has Hangsen for $13.99/50ml. Both are good in the flavors that I like. Hangsen may have a touch more flavor than Dekang. I'm still a Dekang fan for the price.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I think their standard bottle is an 18ml for $8, shipping not included. Their organic line is a bit more expensive, maybe $13 per?

You're right. Last I checked, it's 18ml for $8 with a free 3ml sample of your choice included for free. If you order 4 bottles of the same flavor and choose the same for your samples, they throw in another bottle for free in place of the sample bottles. I just wish they'd offer some larger sizes for a discount. Many vendors do. $24 for 48ml + three 3ml samples is still a little on the high side. The price isn't that bad. I just like to buy in larger size bottle instead of getting lots of little bottles.

Last edited:

Zedd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Have you guys seen the Steamcigs place they're making out in Lawrenceville? It looks huge. I never bought anything from their online place as I'm not really a pipe smoker but I don't work that far from Lawrenceville I'll be happy to finally have a decent B&M I can go visit.

https://www.facebook.com/SteamCigs

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Which flavor are you guys fans of? I like the upper class tobacco and the USA blend. Pretty good stuff, but having to clean the atty every couple days. I made an order of some flavorings and such to try my hand at soy.

As a side note, I tried some from vaperite. It was a natural pipe or cigar smoke extract and have found that while it tastes much like natural tobacco I am not liking it much just like the couple cigs I have tried since swaering off of them. I guess my tastes are evolving!

I ordered a box of small Loranns flavors in 1 dram bottles a couple of years ago. Some of my favorites are Key Lime, Cinnamon Roll, English Toffee, and Vanilla Butternut. I add them to Dekang Tobacco, which is a bland tobacco flavor. It only takes a tiny drop or two to a 2.5ml tank to spice it up.

http://www.lorannoils.com/

brandkwame

Jul 27, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I know there used to be regular vape meets and the 4th of July weekend there was something called vape-a-palooza, sort of a vape convention. It might be possible to get a meet going if more people used the Georgia sub-forum here on ECF Peach State Vapers. Maybe if it was called something like Georgia Vapers it would get more attention than Peach State.

Ah, just missed the 4th of July weekend event. Guess i'll have to wait till next year. But i'll be on the Georgia sub-forum and will see if anyone is down. There's gotta be interest, dont want a meetup of 5 people :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread