• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any good current deals on PG & VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I found myself down to around 200 ml of PG the other day so I had a look around for more. I bought my last gallon from Happy Vaper, but thought I could probably do better than $85 including tax.

Canvape sells 1L for $28 so they were out. Hydavape sells 4L for $44, around $68 with shipping and tax. Was going to buy from them but they want picture ID now and I'm not going to email that without encription. It was a bad time to communicate with them as they were on a trip and I wanted to get PG ordered fairly fast so in the end I decided not to go with them this time.

Vapcano sells 4L for $49, but I found very little feedback on them anywhere. If anyone has tried their products I would appreciate your comments. Same with Hydavape :)

So I ended up ordering a gallon from a US Ebay supplier for around $66 CAD with shipping. Has a good rep and has been selling PG for almost a year now. Would really like to keep this in Canada though.

Any other good options out there?

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
VG-PG Drums - UPS LTL SHIPPING: Essential Depot

VG - 550lbs for $339
PG - 480lbs for $499

:)

Freight for the VG to T.O. is $485.24 though :(

glycerin-drum_602x750.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BuddJohnson

BuddJohnson

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Nanaimo BC
I use the Now brand USP VG from the local health food store. It's a bit on the expensive side @ $11.55 for 473mls, but it's readily available, never have to pay shipping, it's fresh and it has a yummy taste. I get my USP PG from the Superstore drug counter for $8.69 for 500mls, it's sometimes in stock or sometimes they have to order it in and I come back 2 days later for it. As of recently it's always in stock because more and more vapers are asking for it.
Both slightly on the expensive side, but I prefer getting 'fresh' small batches for the amount I vape, 5 mls a day, all DIY. The 2 x 500mls will last me 6+ months, well within it's storage life.

GL
Vape onnn...

Reactions: sorrynomore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread