Any good drip tips for Subtanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I'm trying to look for a couple cheap drip tips for my subtanks. It's tough ordering these online without being able to see them and fit them on your tank. Most I see the part that connects into the tank doesn't look as long as the one for the subtank, so I'm afraid it will be a little loose and wobble. I'm looking for something around the same size maybe a little bigger.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Probably mvs because they have a silicone case I also want to order. But let me know what you have please, I can reconsider.
Coincidence, maybe, but that's where I ordered mine from. Vitreous 510 Drip Tip - Type B
that one has angled glass on it, looks pretty sick and cools the vape down conaiderably. If you wanted a glass tip with a straight top, they have one of those too. Vitreous 510 Drip Tip - Type C both fit nice, but I think there's a gap of about .25mm between the base of the tank and the base of the drip tip. Not wobbly at all, looks great.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Now I'm actually looking at FastTech. The prices are ridiculous. Was at mvs
Keep in mind the shipping times are pretty ridonkulus. If you're ok with that, it's a good buy. Just read through the comments and make sure you're getting what you want/need.... returns back to mainland China take a while.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Coincidence, maybe, but that's where I ordered mine from. Vitreous 510 Drip Tip - Type B
that one has angled glass on it, looks pretty sick and cools the vape down conaiderably. If you wanted a glass tip with a straight top, they have one of those too. Vitreous 510 Drip Tip - Type C both fit nice, but I think there's a gap of about .25mm between the base of the tank and the base of the drip tip. Not wobbly at all, looks great.
You like the one with the angle? Seems weird but I'll get both if you recommend them. Yeah screw it I'm gonna get these 2 and my case, shipped for under $20. Then I can just switch my tips with my other tanks if I prefer one. I was about to get like 4 tips, but it's really unnecessary lol.

Last edited:

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
You like the one with the angle? Seems weird but I'll get both if you recommend them.
You get used to it. I got it for the looks at first, but it ended up being my preferred drip tip. I just angle it so it lines up with the corner of my mouth.... great for lazy Sundays laying down vaping lol.

Reactions: DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
They really are. I switched out to the black o rings for mine... I call it the batvape. My wife switched hers out to the purple. If you feel like doing that and having a few spare o rings on hand, you can buy the o rings set at mvs as well. They're back in stock.
You talking about oring for the subtanks? I have a set for my nano and subtank on order from a different site lol.

mshinall

Mar 18, 2015
28f5d7b3d1611127a8d4fbfed83c2107.jpg

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Lol I am. Well, now you know an alternative.
I got them and they're awesome! Make more of a difference than I expected honestly. They look great too. Thanks again for the recommendations. I got my free Simple Vapor Punch also from winning a contest! It's cool seeing a juice bottle that says "batch 001"

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
I got them and they're awesome! Make more of a difference than I expected honestly. They look great too. Thanks again for the recommendations. I got my free Simple Vapor Punch also from winning a contest! It's cool seeing a juice bottle that says "batch 001"
No problem! I think it's the thicker wall that helps out. The only real con is condensation forming, but that happens with every drip tip. Only difference now is you can see it. Awesome on winning the juice contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread