• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any good store in MN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prolix

Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Good to know of. That's not too far from me; I will try to visit too. And I still need to get to Smokeless Smoking. And Vermillion River. Ah, so many places to visit!

I agree that liquid prices are high in stores. Personally I'm torn between a desire to find the very best value, and wanting to support a local business. I mean, if I were really trying to be economical about vaping, wouldn't I be making my own juice by now? But I don't. So as infrequently as I manage to visit a B&M, I feel OK with tossing them a few dollars to try something new. But yeah, it's hard to ignore online shopping when there are places that let me choose my own PG:VG ratio, etc.

tinkrrrbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Good to know of. That's not too far from me; I will try to visit too. And I still need to get to Smokeless Smoking. And Vermillion River. Ah, so many places to visit!

I agree that liquid prices are high in stores. Personally I'm torn between a desire to find the very best value, and wanting to support a local business. I mean, if I were really trying to be economical about vaping, wouldn't I be making my own juice by now? But I don't. So as infrequently as I manage to visit a B&M, I feel OK with tossing them a few dollars to try something new. But yeah, it's hard to ignore online shopping when there are places that let me choose my own PG:VG ratio, etc.

The Bloomington SS store is really nice, and they're in the process of expanding. I'm excited to see the new lounge - I'll have to ask how soon they think it will be open next time I'm there. I like the idea of keeping $$$ in the community as well.

I haven't ordered anything online yet - might today though - just some juice and possibly a new drip tip for my Protank II. It's hard to ignore the value online, but waiting for delivery and not knowing if you're going to be happy with the product makes it a little scary with the lack of ability to return most things purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread