Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
IJoy's Goodger tank brings air in from the top of the tank, the air flows down a chamber on the outter part of the coil, then returns up to the coil and to the drip tip.

This allows the Goodger tank to be completely sealed at the bottom of the tank! Air flow is controlled from the top of the tank, and you will never have any leaking!

I use the Goodger tank, as well as the baby beast. However, the Baby Beast tank, after two, three days, develops liquid at the base, which leaks out through the bottom air flow. Again, the Goodger, being fed air from the top and with no openings at the bottom of the tank where the coils sits, never leaks!

Has anyone else duplicated this design? I find that all of my tanks end up leaking after a few days, not dripping large amounts of juice all over the place, but enough to get the tank sticky, get my hands and mod sticky, requiring me to disassemble the tank, clean out the base, and then put it back together again.

I really love the Goodger design, but I'm also ready for a new tank! (I get bored.. what can I say?)

Thanks for any suggestions!

LLJoelJ

May 31, 2013
Canada
IJoy's Goodger tank brings air in from the top of the tank, the air flows down a chamber on the outter part of the coil, then returns up to the coil and to the drip tip.

This allows the Goodger tank to be completely sealed at the bottom of the tank! Air flow is controlled from the top of the tank, and you will never have any leaking!

I use the Goodger tank, as well as the baby beast. However, the Baby Beast tank, after two, three days, develops liquid at the base, which leaks out through the bottom air flow. Again, the Goodger, being fed air from the top and with no openings at the bottom of the tank where the coils sits, never leaks!

Has anyone else duplicated this design? I find that all of my tanks end up leaking after a few days, not dripping large amounts of juice all over the place, but enough to get the tank sticky, get my hands and mod sticky, requiring me to disassemble the tank, clean out the base, and then put it back together again.

I really love the Goodger design, but I'm also ready for a new tank! (I get bored.. what can I say?)

Thanks for any suggestions!
I use the Vaporesso Veco Plus tank. It uses that exact airflow design and I love it! It's the first tank I've owned that doesn't leak in my pocket. Not an RTA though, but uses the affordable EUC coils.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Eskie
Just wanted to say that I ordered the Freemax Starre Pure tank, it has arrived, and I've been using and enjoying it for about a week... Great tank! Really enjoying it, NO leaks and amazing flavor! Really appreciate the suggestion, exactly what I was looking for!

LL... thanks for your suggestion, but the Veco seems to hold only 2ml of juice, which is on the small side. I don't think that would work very well for me. As it is, I have to refill the Pure tank quite often, and it holds 4ml.

Madstabber, thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread