• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Here Using the New IPV Mini 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvecoop

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2014
Toronto, Ont, Canada
Thinking about picking one up. What are you thought on it and how long does the battery last vaping it between 50-70 watts? Anything you would recommend instead, seigieli 50w etc. Not really interested in the istick as i currently have a IPV mini 30 watt and want to continue with a mod that i can easily switch batteries. Budget is max $100

Vatic

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ohio
It completely depends on your build in terms of ohms and the mAh of the battery your using when it comes to battery longevity. I have the IPV mini V2 and I love it but then I don't usually vape it at a very high wattage and I rarely go below .5ohms.

IMG_20150402_132304_107.jpg

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Cheers, just got mine on Sunday so can't help too much, battery life seems pretty good actually running .2 ohm on the arctic tank using 25r's. Running only around 40 watts though. Sorry I can't provide specifics, but i do like the 5 presets, the size is great too but the screen dims to such a weak level so quickly you need to tap the button again to be able to see any info. Probably fine in low light settings though.

For bang for buck I've no regrets(yet), i'd buy one again, for me it's a nice step up and probly all i'll ever need power wise. Cheers.

Juvecoop

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2014
Toronto, Ont, Canada
if you don't mind me asking where did you pick it up and how much? everything I've been seeing in the toronto area is around the $100 range. I current have an Atlantis and would probably be be using that for a bit. Was thinking about picking up an Arctic as well for it. So i wouldn't be going less the .2 and i don't really do rda's. Also what kind of batteries are you guys using?

FastNick

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Montreal, QC
I just love the mini 2. I tried it with 0.2 ohm(just as a test) and it has no problem holding it but I use it mostly for a tank. It is so easy and simple to use. I never tried to recharge the batteries using the cable tho. I heard it is not safe!!!! Have no idea why it shouldn't buy I never did it. Anyone ever use this charging method on a daily basis?

FastNick,

I will top up the battery overnight with the cable. I don't usually charge an empty battery in it (I have 2 batteries, one goes in the charger when its showing as dead on the IPV mini 2, and the other rarely gets that low and its the one being topped up in the unit).

I hope that made sense to you, it's 3am here and I'm getting pretty punchie right now!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread