Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
You shouldn't notice much of one. If you smoked, your breathing should get better. So glad spring is here so I can pull out the Dummy

surly-bike-dummy-commuter-longtail-bike.jpg

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
I cycled exclusively for ten years or so. Even moved to Texas on a pedal bike.

After I put a .380 slug in my own leg (don't ask), I switched to motorized bikes and got fat.

Now that I'm off the cancer sticks, I'm tempted to dust off the ol' sweat machine. I love my Valkyrie so much, though. It's hard to walk past it to get to the bicycle...

Jay :headbang:

Reactions: Kanger Banger
I love to ride my bike! Me and my pretty little Raleigh Sport did a post office run on Friday, the first long (5 mile) ride I've been on since spring sprung. It was awesome to be able to feel the difference in my lungs/breathing. Also, I feel like my endurance is better and my muscles are less sore afterward than they would have been before when my body was getting less oxygen.

I've been riding bikes all my life the only time I wasn't riding was during basic training and tech school while in the military.
I commute on average 30 miles a week.
For recreation I ride road bike, dual suspension and singlespeed mountain bikes and recumbent.
I have found vaping has zero effect on my riding.

Nibs91

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Ohio
o_O let's keep this trend going. I just got myself a Cannondale Quick 6 this past week. I was gonna go with a Walmart type bike but then my brother showed me his Fuji beauty and I had to skip out on Walmart.

IMG_1066.jpg

I'm planning on taking a nice long ride today.....the weather is finally learning (about damn time).

Reactions: jazthedj

DomDoobie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Staten Island New York
Okay no one laugh. I got this Fuji Nevada 4.0 from Marlboro a few years ago. They had a constest called Outwit the West and I found a website with the answers. So I got it for free. Not a bad bike. I ride it to the ferry from Staten Island to Manhattan then up the West Side Highway to uptown New York. Nice ride ! That's the Intrepid in the background.

34sgzfp.jpg

issy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Between Timid and Timbuktu
full

Just moved back to Reno/Tahoe...here the OH and I are at the Sparks Marina with Mt. Rose in the background. My dad hand built our bikes with really, really nice components and we take them out as much as we can. Vape goes in the pouch, and comes out to enjoy the view when we take a break :). I jog here as well, and let me tell you, I'm so glad I'm not smoking anymore and have my endurance back. World of difference!

Eta: find the paddleboard .... photo-bomb ...lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread