Any King County vapers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaccoonChad

Jan 15, 2010
Local Colleges Reinvigorate Tobacco Prevention

Am I wrong to be confused that we're being lumped in with "big tobacco"? I always thought of vaping as a kind of grass-roots thing to combat big tobacco.

My heart goes out to any vapers in Seattle University and North Seattle College.

vaping should be lumped in the category of analogue cessation!

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Local Colleges Reinvigorate Tobacco Prevention

Am I wrong to be confused that we're being lumped in with "big tobacco"? I always thought of vaping as a kind of grass-roots thing to combat big tobacco.

My heart goes out to any vapers in Seattle University and North Seattle College.

Vaping should be lumped in the category of analogue cessation!
The thinking seems to be that since college is a place for learning, it's a wonderful opportunity to misinform students.

DrMA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Seattle area
Antismoker extremists are piggybacking the radical left-wing current sweeping over pretty much every college & university in the country. The infection is pervasive and unlikely to stop until we force those in power to recognize #vaping as a protected right on par with breathing.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
The ANTZ NAZIS have to associate Vaping with BT in order to make it More Sinister. In doing that they open the door for Prohibition, Taxation, and Criminalization.
So in keeping with the Big Brother Dictated, Politically Correct Gestapo It Must be Stamped Out.

ETA: Or at least Gifted to BT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread