any new vv /vw mods on the horizon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerbeagle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Wichita, KS USA
innokin has a new bottom-feeder box mod coming out called the iTaste VTR, not sure of the release date, but guessing it will be by the end of the year. Pictures Here.

There are some rumors of a Provari v3.0 (next year), a new version of the iTaste MVP (don't know when) ...and I'm sure 6 new mechanical clones will come out next week :blink:

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
Innokin has a new bottom-feeder box mod coming out called the iTaste VTR, not sure of the release date, but guessing it will be by the end of the year. Pictures Here.

There are some rumors of a Provari v3.0 (next year), a new version of the iTaste MVP (don't know when) ...and I'm sure 6 new mechanical clones will come out next week :blink:

I don't believe the itaste vtr is a bottom feeder- that is an iclear30 already on it. it's just a more compact and streamline mvp type.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
If the Prothingy didn't do it for you, you might looking at trying different toppers or different liquids. Or, perhaps, learn how to change your vape style.

But, I do not understand "didn't do it for me"

What is it?

My guess is that acquiring the next mod out of the far east will most likely not handle "it", unless your "it" is shape, size, color or weight.

If you want something that actually is cutting edge get any mod with DNA20 installed.:2c:

Last edited:

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
The Innokin's seem to be creating the most interest right now. I'm hoping this thread gets some more responses with something else new on the horizon.
I'd say so... really looking forward to both the MVP 2.0 and VTR. Unless there's an as yet unseen reason not to, I'll obtain both.

Question. Are there no other self-contained VV~VW batteries... is the iTaste 3.0 actually 'it'?

Cheers,
C

good_apollo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
allen, texas merica
i'm hoping it gets more responses too. im a sucker when it comes to gadgets. yeah, ive been looking at the SVD, really cant pass up the price on fasttech i think it's like $38. it's huge though. Dragonfly ecigs has some physical stores by my house, and just started carrying the tesla mod. its a beast. much lighter than you would think.
Thanks for clarifying good_apollo. No more prothingy debates needed.

The Innokin's seem to be creating the most interest right now. I'm hoping this thread gets some more responses with something else new on the horizon.

bikerbeagle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Wichita, KS USA
Question. Are there no other self-contained VV~VW batteries... is the iTaste 3.0 actually 'it'?
Well, Twists / Spinners, technically, fall into that category and the MVP has a self-contained battery, but those are all VV-only devices. The only fixed-battery APV I know of with VW capability is the iTaste v3.0.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Well, Twists / Spinners, technically, fall into that category and the MVP has a self-contained battery, but those are all VV-only devices. The only fixed-battery APV I know of with VW capability is the iTaste v3.0.
That's what I'm sayin'... the iTaste is in fact, it. Pretty surprising when you think about it. Although neither are self-contained, I'm sure the MVP 2.0 will be a VW, the VTR is a VW (when it comes out) but apparently, at least for now, the 3.0 is the only self-contained VW. It's in a category, for the moment, all to itself. I find that fascinating... makes me want to see who, other than Innokin, will be next.

C

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
I'd say the iTaste is the first. If it is popular, there will certainly be more. The JoyE Twist was a proven winner before the Vision Spinner/Revolver/Uturn came out. Then the clones came out.

I don't think the MVP 2.0 or VTR will be VW only. VV/VW devices have been the current Chinese trend.

There are vw devices without self-replaceable batteries and charging done with USB ports, but that's a whole different class and category of APV. Opus and Opus D are 2.

Cajunsteaming

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Ks. USA
There are several threads out about all different MODS...I bought a cheap starter just to get the feel of Mech MODS from fasttech.com and a stomp clone and a short stop fuse all in all got about $50 tied up in it ant seems to be working fine. I would advise if you are new to mods start with a vv/vw el cheap oh play with the setting then move up to the Mech. My VV/VW was also from fasttech K200 so check out a cheap one first then move up. BTW I am an Electronic Eng. with over 30yrs designing Aircraft Electronics so don't be fooled by all the hipe over brands, they are several good cheap VV/VW and Mech MODS, look at the forums check out youtube reviews and make your own decisions. Also Smoktech has some good VV/VW Siegelei has about 38 Mech MODS.

Cajunsteaming Vaping On!!!!!! :vapor:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread