Any one else get REALY light headed after quitting??

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampman

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2013
The Swamps
Well i have been off of regular cigs for about 2 and a half weeks and in just the past 2 days i have started to cough up flem (normal i hear)...BUT...i have also been MAJORLY light headed. It doesn't happen after or during a vape...It hits me after i stand up kinda quick.

Im sure it is not an inner ear problem...Is this just my brain getting more oxygen? Did any of you kind folks experience this after getting off of cigs?

SharonH

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2013
Ontario, Canada & California
What is your blood pressure like?

I've had a hell of a time before with getting off analogs because of having low blood pressure. When I'd stop smoking, even after 6 months, I would get orthostatic hypotension eventually driving me back to analogs. A few months into e-cigs and have been analog free as well as assorted levels of analogs (I had smoked 50/day before and range when I do smoke now is 1-20). The nicotine in e-cigs helps vs cold turkey and delivery seems better than NRT for me as far as that goes. But finding the right amount for me is a challenge. If I have enough for the lightheadedness to go, then I have trouble sleeping because of feeling overstimulated.

If it keeps up for you and if it poses ANY risk, go get yourself to a doc to make sure there aren't issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread