Any one received new aspire Triton tank from efun

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegaschef21

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Ive placed my orders on 6/25 and still waiting after being ignored for weeks they finally got back to me and said they would ship this Monday still waiting spoke to someone on the efun FB page they said as of last night that they just got the tank in about 12 hrs ago and its in efuns NJ warehouse and it would ship soon and I will receive it Fri - sat but when I go to my account on efun site my orders are still being processed ??? I'm so frustrated !!!

vegaschef21

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Screenshot_2015-07-21-20-42-30.png

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
This is what I just received today at 8:23 pm

Hi Vegas

Sorry for reply you so late ,we are busy in shipment of triton tanks ,
your 2 orders will be shiped from our USA warehouse within this friday.

so sorry again for delay.
yolanda
So this means you may end up getting your order before I do since mine is coming from China.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
If it does actually ship out this week. We'll see not holding my breath. Keep me posted when you get your order and I'll do the same. Thanks !!
I order two from these guys. Apparently shipped two days ago. I have tracking number and the USPS says it was processed through the sort facility in Shenzhen. I'm thinking a week to 10 days.

Reactions: vegaschef21

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I order two from these guys. Apparently shipped two days ago. I have tracking number and the USPS says it was processed through the sort facility in Shenzhen. I'm thinking a week to 10 days.
In my experience with orders from Fasttech, from the time it has processed through the sort facility in Shenzhen it takes 10 days to get to the port of entry in the US and then another 2-4 days to get to me.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
I actually haven't even checked mine...so far no email saying it has shipped or anything though :/

:EDIT:
I did receive THIS EMAIL immediately after ordering:
-----------------------------------------------

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your interest in our 3.5ml Aspire Triton RBA Tank product.

We thought we would send you a reminder in case you had forgotten about your order from last week.

We have many ways to securely pay for your order.
payment.png

We will keep 3.5ml Aspire Triton RBA Tank in your account for your convenience.

Please click on this link to view your order.

If you have any questions regarding our service or your product, please do not hesitate to contact our sales department or call us at during working hours.

Return to My Account

Sincerely, efun.top - Unsubscribe
----------------------------------------------
Are they trying to tell me my payment didn't go through? Because my paypal receipt says otherwise

Last edited:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I actually haven't even checked mine...so far no email saying it has shipped or anything though :/

:EDIT:
I did receive THIS EMAIL immediately after ordering:
-----------------------------------------------

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your interest in our 3.5ml Aspire Triton RBA Tank product.

We thought we would send you a reminder in case you had forgotten about your order from last week.

We have many ways to securely pay for your order.
payment.png

We will keep 3.5ml Aspire Triton RBA Tank in your account for your convenience.

Please click on this link to view your order.

If you have any questions regarding our service or your product, please do not hesitate to contact our sales department or call us at during working hours.

Return to My Account

Sincerely, efun.top - Unsubscribe
----------------------------------------------
Are they trying to tell me my payment didn't go through? Because my paypal receipt says otherwise
i got that email too - and confirmed that i had paid for it before contacting them - was told is was an automated email, and that everything was on track - order showed up under my account info on their site... so... still waiting for tank to ship though, lol

Reactions: Trypno

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Ok cool, as long as they are actively shipping the orders.
Can anyone confirm if they've received a tracking number yet?
Also, what is the email address? I only found a place to submit support tickets, but the page doesn't work on mobile phones very well.
I've received a tracking number. Although it only shows on USPS as processed by the sort facility in China.
Capture.JPG

This is normal and I don't expect seeing it change to showing as having arrived in the US for a week, give or take a few days. Then it will typically take anywhere from 2 days to another week before it will show up in my mailbox.

vegaschef21

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Ok cool, as long as they are actively shipping the orders.
Can anyone confirm if they've received a tracking number yet?
Also, what is the email address? I only found a place to submit support tickets, but the page doesn't work on mobile phones very well.
Of all the emails I wrote the only one that wrote back was yolanda @efun.top they assured me that it will be shipping out on Friday from there "USA warehouse" well its Friday, 1:30 pm here which means it its 4:30 am on Sat for china also from the research I did the USA warehouse is in New Jersey ( not 100% sure ) so it would be 4:30 pm Friday and most likely the USPS has properly already picked up from them ???? Idk but if I'm right my orders has not shipped ?!! WTF !! I am so done and disappointed with efun, come Monday if I do not receive a email from them stating that my orders have shipped I will be canceling both my orders !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread