• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any recommended vape store in penang

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringostar

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 25, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
Hi Ramesses..Welcome to ecf :) I am from Penang,I came across a friendly store by the roadside as in burger stores U see operating everywhere in Penang but this store sells e-cigarette & accessories I have purchased a few items from them at reasonable prices 18650 battery(Rm30),stainless steel drip tip(Rm20) and silicon cover(Rm25) for my Kanger Subox mini.They do have a whole range of e-liquids from Rm35 for 30 ml but I dont need it as I DIY all my own e-liquids.This store is located near KFC on USM,Sg Dua..along Jalan Helang.
The only other store I visited was Vapempire in Summerton open for business at 2.30 pm-10pm unfortunately I was too early that day.Will go and see the store 1 day
If U shop online all the e-cigarette and accessories can be purchase with saving and items genuine.Only it takes 3 weeks for free delivery.I buy mostly online but with our present currency Rm in decline maybe now shop around it could be within the price U pay online.Good luck hope U get to find whatever U looking for

Ramesses

Oct 19, 2015
Wow
Hi Ramesses..Welcome to ecf :) I am from Penang,I came across a friendly store by the roadside as in burger stores U see operating everywhere in Penang but this store sells e-cigarette & accessories I have purchased a few items from them at reasonable prices 18650 battery(Rm30),stainless steel drip tip(Rm20) and silicon cover(Rm25) for my Kanger Subox mini.They do have a whole range of e-liquids from Rm35 for 30 ml but I dont need it as I DIY all my own e-liquids.This store is located near KFC on USM,Sg Dua..along Jalan Helang.
The only other store I visited was Vapempire in Summerton open for business at 2.30 pm-10pm unfortunately I was too early that day.Will go and see the store 1 day
If U shop online all the e-cigarette and accessories can be purchase with saving and items genuine.Only it takes 3 weeks for free delivery.I buy mostly online but with our present currency Rm in decline maybe now shop around it could be within the price U pay online.Good luck hope U get to find whatever U looking for
Wow very detail description. Thanks, i will check it out....i went to vapempire.not really my place.

SOMN

Unresolved Status
Nov 21, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1

susansu

Unresolved Status
Jan 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.