any suggestion for juice and where to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Welcome!

When I started vaping a few years ago I started out buying from an online vape store called Mount Vapor Baker. I would suggest starting there. Their juices are really cheap and they have a wide variety of flavors. You can figure out what flavors you really like and go from there. Your tastes will change over time too.

Good luck.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Welcome!

When I started vaping a few years ago I started out buying from an online vape store called Mount Vapor Baker. I would suggest starting there. ...

Good luck.

I too suggest Mount Baker Vapor. One suggestion though, avoid the Hawk Sauce. Run away far, far away from it. I will use it all and spare you. ;) :) Hawk Sauce is pure sin in a 236mL / 8oZ bottle. It's the plague unleashed to haunt the nightmares of unwitting newbie vapers, who get addicted merrily and verily, I tell you. So, yes try Mount Baker Vapors. No do not try the Hawk Sauce, I will save everyone! :)

PilotNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2015
Lascassas, Tn
Welcome @cold turkey. Glad you found us.Finding a good e juice is like trying to find a bride on the internet. lol You never know what your getting. I will agree that Mt Baker has good prices but you dont know what your gonna taste when you get it. Find a local vape shop and go in and sample a few. See if you like desserts, fruits, coffees or whatever you are looking for. Once you narrow down the flavors you like then you could order from places like Mt Baker and be closer to the ball park then hitting and missing. I have 4 different local shops I visit and buy from, each has a special flavor I enjoy. Not 1 of them make all the flavors I like. I guess I am lucky to have that many by me (there are prob 15 - 20 in my area) so I help keep each 1 in business. Sorry I could not answer your question more directly but everyones taste is different. Again welcome to the forum !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread