• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any suppliers with GOOD eliquid that ship to AUS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
tribeca is the bomb. I can't describe the flavour, it's just yummy and satisfying.
$20/30m - 10% coupon from this boardl + $15 shipping for the cheapest rate, so not cheap.
I also like Malibu.

I'm trying a few aussie stores, they are around $8 for doublers, you add your own VG and or PG + nic.
then you shake it, shake it like a polaroid picture, then let it sit for anywhere between 2 days and a week, depending on directions.

I should be getting vape mail tomorrow with ry4 (or an ry4 clone, not sure) I have a feeling will be like tribeca, but I'll get back to you on that.

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
I'm jealous, i've been waiting a month, it's still in usa.
I ordered late september, then a week later I ordered again.
I then realised the first order hadn't shipped yet so emailed them as asked ...?
they shipped both orders on the same day, an hour apart.
it's been in jamaica NY since the 6th.

btw' there's nothing illegal about importing e juice

Ledazzler

Aug 20, 2012
Mosman
tribeca is the bomb. I can't describe the flavour, it's just yummy and satisfying.
$20/30m - 10% coupon from this boardl + $15 shipping for the cheapest rate, so not cheap.

I should be getting vape mail tomorrow with ry4 (or an ry4 clone, not sure) I have a feeling will be like tribeca, but I'll get back to you on that.

HIGHBROW VAPOUR!!!!!!!! oh my vaping god.... thiese guys are wicked!!!

ship to australia

all there flavours are totally customisable

i grab a cheesecake torte,, and ask bryan to throw some apple in it, now thats rocking!!!! also tried it with blueberry and peach too
i tried the dark chocolate mint..... magic

chesty, try their RY4 awesome, i also get the exotic tobacco- with a splash of apple
AND i got the belgian waffle with blueberry ...WOW!!!

he will also give you a free 10ml bottle of your choice of eliquid to offset shipping.

30ml=$15 usd
10ml=$7.50 usd
15-20 Usd shipping anywhere from 10-21 days so far

i have made 5 orders with him and am too scared to change vendors because bryan has magic liquids!!

HIGHBROW VAPOUR
Highbrow Vapor | American Made E Liquid - Premium E Cigs

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
thanks ledazzler,

and reading back I said I would get back on the ry4/tribeca, ry4 is nothing like tribeca.
actually, tribeca, although in the tobacco category on the web site, doesn't taste tobaccoy.

I'm getting into DIY, a simple apricot and menthol is really nice, and you can make 30ml for a few dollars.

CraigF

Moved On
Jan 9, 2014
Sydney
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On
Unless you're in Victoria...

Seconded, load of crap.

I buy my 100mg nic juice from Juiceray, it is exceptional quality. I have tried other places but never been as good.
MBV ship to Aus but I am not a fan of their juices. Goodlife, Halo, Healthcabin, Vapedudes all ship to Australia and have tried all their stuff too which wasn't bad.

I only buy doublers in Australia now from all the common places, VapeKing, Vapoureyes, Juicewhore etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread