• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any uk classifieds here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
When you post in the classifieds, you get to input what country you are in and what countries you're willing to ship to. Just put UK in both and that should take care of it for you.

ETA: Please use a computer and a standard web browser to start a classified for sale post.

Last edited:

Junny89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I've got to agree with junny here. It's practically a waste of time uk users posting in the classifieds, it's that full of USA sales that won't ship to uk I for one won't even bother looking at them. If a uk does post there it just gets gets swallowed up and lost in no time.
Lol like my post has already in there.
Also tapatalk won't allow you to post there, will have to login via browser.

Well i think we should be allowed to post in our sub forums as atleast people read there.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

vince01

Sep 15, 2014
North West England UK
It's a bummer when you have to sign up to another forum just to use the classies, I think a dedicated UK classies section on here would attract more members, sometimes sparkling conversation just isn't enough
And I'm not just saying that because very shortly I will be looking to trade 2 of my orchid V6 clones in very good condition for a full size Lemo :laugh:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I received a PM on this

My reply :

Separate Classifieds has been brought up many times...and sorry, but it's no.
The reason is that there is no buying, selling or trading outside of the Classifieds - they are Private and you must be Verified to use them. (past fraud issues)
There was a change made to designate country in the thread title tho to assist in this. Just scan for UK at the front of the titles.
Oy, can you imagine the mess if everywhere was permitted to have a Classifieds...what an overseeing nightmare !

So...sorry - no separate Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread