1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Any UK suppliers for Black or Silver M401s?

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by Sludge Van Diesel, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sludge Van Diesel

Sludge Van Diesel Super Member ECF Veteran

Now that Intellicig are discontinuing their black & silver variants, I'm left with the choice of something that looks like a tobacco cigarette or a change of model / brand.

I want it to be obvious at first glance that I'm not smoking & I'd rather not change model / start from scratch as I'm happy with the size of 401 / 402s, hence the question.

2. TigerLadyTX

TigerLadyTX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you do not find any UK vendors with what you seek, I have 8 brand new "wood grain" M401 batts and 5 or 6 new M40X atties that I could possibly be talked into selling. Just let me know.

~Tiger

3. Sludge Van Diesel

Sludge Van Diesel Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks. I was afraid that nobody in the UK were selling 401s except Intellicig. As I'm after a source for future supplies, it looks like I may have to change models.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.