Any use in buying new gear due to the regulations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I have mods and tanks to manage, but as there are coming new stuff all the time, and some of it are tempting, but when the future of vaping is unsure I'm put off buying more.

:?: I don't get it.
Just buy more nicotine, more rebuildables and more mods.
Whatever the future holds for everyone else you'll still be vaping.

Hopefully you won't have to vape in a darkened street corner.
But that's another matter.

Buy, buy, buy ;)

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I think you should plan on one of these for your future!
minion box mod, minionv2, golem box mod, high end mods, hypersquonk,

upload_2017-1-22_21-28-45.png

TarekElsakka

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2016
With the exception of mods and atomizers, I believe you can always make your own liquid (VG, PG, nicotine, flavor shots), buy 18650 batteries, external chargers, organic cotton, and wires, so it'll all really be up to how well you take care of your equipment.

Vaping is still sold illegally over here which is why the prices are so high but we're managing. Don't give up, the future of vaping is still young and bright in my view.

TarekElsakka

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2016
@SteveS45 I must admit, it is really hard over here and you wouldn't believe the money we have to pay. Importers and traders of vaping in Egypt have to pay a ton of bribes in order to sneak the stuff in, and sometimes they get held up in customs forever after paying thousands and thousands of dollars. Unfortunately, vaping is kind of limited to a certain class in Egyptian society because of that, and I wish the government would just do something about this because I feel like it can help so many people.

I love vaping, though, and I'll fight it as much as I can because it does make me feel better than smoking both physically and mentally.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I have mods and tanks to manage, but as there are coming new stuff all the time, and some of it are tempting, but when the future of vaping is unsure I'm put off buying more.
What i did. I made the decision i never wanted to smoke another cigarette as long as i lived.

I knew i wanted to keep vaping NO matter what the useless Bureaucrats decided.

I stopped using tanks because tge coils be unavailable.

I moved to RDAs (dripping Atomizers). Hated dripping all the time so u moved to RTAs, and built and Wicked the coils u made.

Then I bought nicotine ABS flavors and learned to make my ejuice.

Now i am prepped to vape for 7 years.

I have a total of 8 mods
Flavors to make my ejuice, and almost (600 feet of wire)

I'm 62 now. In 7 years will be 69 years old and with my poor eyesight i msy not be able to build after that.

You have to decide if you want to vape or go back on the stinkies.

If you want to vape then prep as i have done because in 19 months if the deeming regulations are not overturned vaping as we know it will cease to exist

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
:?: I don't get it.
Just buy more nicotine, more rebuildables and more mods.
Whatever the future holds for everyone else you'll still be vaping.

Hopefully you won't have to vape in a darkened street corner.
But that's another matter.

Buy, buy, buy ;)
Agree completely.

Reactions: nocigsnomore

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I've been hearing these scare tactics for as long as I've been vaping (7 years). It worried me at first. Now it's just an annoying buzz that won't quit.
Ask tge people in Turkey, Singapore, etc if it is scare tactics
Ask the people in Canada who had ejuice seized and destroyed by Customs if it is scare tactics.

Ask the people of Washington how they like getting slapped with fines and worse for importing vape gear cross state lines if its scare tactics

Ask tge people of Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Indiana etc how they like the sin taxes on vaping and vape gear. Pennsylvania issued a 40% tax if memory serves.

If vaping is not important do nothing. I hope you like stinkies.

If vaping is important then prep a few items.

Nicotine
Mods
Rebuildable Atomizers
Flavors for ejuice.

An Investment of a few $ hundred and you can vape for years

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
@Two_Bears Ha ha! that's awesome!!. I want to start making my own ejuice soon but I am still reading and learning about it before I go ahead and do it, it will definitely save me a lot of money and hassle.
Then start gathering the nicotine, and flavors now while you can. GET a few spare mods abd a few Rebuildable Atomizers.

After you have supplies learn to build and make ejuice.

Reactions: nocigsnomore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread