• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Vape Meets or Meet Ups in OKC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwbruce

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2012
Oklahoma, USA
There is a meet this weekend in OKC. Check out the Oklahoma Vapers Club on facebook. I can't remember the name of the place where they are holding the meet, but it is over by Reno and either Macarthur or Meridian. Anyway in that area. See if you can find a guy named Dylan Burch on face book he is the guy who sets them up. There is one every month. Last one was a lot of fun and had a big crowd. There were a couple of raffles and always some giveaways. Hope you can make it.

chetMANLEY

Apr 9, 2013
OKC, OK, USA
There is a meet this weekend in OKC. Check out the Oklahoma Vapers Club on facebook. I can't remember the name of the place where they are holding the meet, but it is over by Reno and either Macarthur or Meridian. Anyway in that area. See if you can find a guy named Dylan Burch on face book he is the guy who sets them up. There is one every month. Last one was a lot of fun and had a big crowd. There were a couple of raffles and always some giveaways. Hope you can make it.

Thanks for the info. Very much appreciated.

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
The meet in OKC Saturday evening had 140+ attendees. It grows a bit every month.
I'll be in Tulsa on the 23rd for that meet as well. It's at the Warehouse on South Peoria Ave.
VapeTV host D Flitzanu Narcissus Self is the host. It's relatively new. Smaller in scale than OKC but growing.
If you go, I highly recommend the Pub Burger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread