Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Vape shops advertise very poorly. Generaly look for the worst part of any town and you will find a vape shop.

Last week I had a day off and so did my youngest daughter. As she's trying to quit smoking something other then cigarettes and is trying to stay busy and her car gets 40 MPG and my truck gets like 8 yards to the gallon we went on a vape shop vision quest. Sadly we started in Herkimer and worked West and thats about 70 miles from Albany.

Something I wish I could tell you but can't is where this shop that was on the news is. Story on the news about NY trying to ban vaping and they went to a shop in Albany. It looked like the shop I've always wanted to visit. Looked like they had everything.

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
This website is my goto to find vape shops. According to them, there are 9 shops within 50 miles of Albany.

Electronic Cigarette Stores and Vape Shops Near Albany, New York.

Thank you for the link! it looks there are two decent "vape only" shops.

Vape shops advertise very poorly. Generaly look for the worst part of any town and you will find a vape shop.

Last week I had a day off and so did my youngest daughter. As she's trying to quit smoking something other then cigarettes and is trying to stay busy and her car gets 40 MPG and my truck gets like 8 yards to the gallon we went on a vape shop vision quest. Sadly we started in Herkimer and worked West and thats about 70 miles from Albany.

Something I wish I could tell you but can't is where this shop that was on the news is. Story on the news about NY trying to ban vaping and they went to a shop in Albany. It looked like the shop I've always wanted to visit. Looked like they had everything.

I will check out what there is in Albany and if I find a shop that matches your description I post the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread