Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Am I the only one that loves the top firing button on the metal Reos? lol :tumble:
probably not, but for me when my hands are acting up, which is often, the top button on the grand stresses my hand out and makes it hurt, it's quite the reach for me.

I should have one built and ready to show very soon . If all goes well I will post pics of the metal prototype later this week . I have already made one of wood and all the parts which is how I do all of them before I start milling aluminum . It should be groovy I made this one for me if you like dead simple this mod will be a mod to have . I just started milling aluminum
can't wait to see it! Really appreciate all you do for us!

No special privileges here boss you know the rule..............
this was priceless!!!
Oh by the way its called the Reo P 67
ya beat me to it

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hope it sooner! Bday coming up on the 4th!
Happy Birthday!!! (cuz I'll fergit by then if ya don't tell me again) But I think yur outta luck. Rob should have pics up before then, but thinkin the actual mod is gonna be awhile. Unless you mean bday is Dec 4th, I was thinking Nov but just realized you mighta meant Dec 4

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Happy Birthday!!! (cuz I'll fergit by then if ya don't tell me again) But I think yur outta luck. Rob should have pics up before then, but thinkin the actual mod is gonna be awhile. Unless you mean bday is Dec 4th, I was thinking Nov but just realized you mighta meant Dec 4

Early thanks! Haha yeah Nov 4th.

I'll take the prototype! :)

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
Your not the only one many people like the top button it has its advantages . I do prefer the button on the side myself . I have a feeling i there was a vote the side button would win
Seriously? The top button is great!

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
The only time I don't like a top button is when I reach for one on my Woodvil, and the only time I don't like a side button is when I try to fire my grand with one.

Also, I keep trying to squonk this little 50-watt box I won in a contest, and have to keep reminding myself: there's no juice in the box!!!

juicebox_bandits_juicebox_by_duncecap_dan-d4neguy.jpg

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Thanks Russ I no there will be a few folks happy to see the mod . I think the days of shocking the vaping world are over that's a once in a life time gig. A blast lol I don't no about that It will be funner when the finished parts start to hit the tumbler . Building a mod like this is allot of tedious work lots of trial and era At least for me it is . Remember I use to be a mason self taught wanna be machinist is more like it . As always I hope to make folks happy and I think this will be a winner . Oh by the way its called the Reo P 67

I just can't let this one go. Not only does it deserve to be added to the Robisms thread, it's kinda like Eric Clapton calling himself a self taught wanna be rock star :)

DoubleDZA

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
This happened a couple hours ago

11138105_10154448881262699_2760040289021891454_n.jpg

And then the modmaster says this :

I should have some pics up later tonight the metal proto is just about ready its in the tumbler . I will assemble it later and share

Seriously awesome vibes
:rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread