Anybody heard of the BluSky e-cigarette "The Needle"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chains

Aug 16, 2008
Tampa, FL
Before I bought my first e-cigarette "Super Mini" (DS103 i think), I was looking at all my possibilities before choosing. I ended up choosing the one that looks most like a marlboro red. Anyway, while I was looking the one that I found the most interesting and the one that i really wanted to buy is the BlueSky (video on youtube) "The Needle". Does anyone know anything about it and where I could buy one and any information about it? I am so intigued and drooling over it. I love the LED bargraph on the side.

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
from their web-site its hard to know what this does or if it uses a pg formula and emits a vapour. it certainly looks hi-tech and they sure threw down on a pretty web-site though the information is lacking. from what i can see the battery is kept in a lighter shaped object which transmits a short charge to the cig when it is inserted allowing you the equivolent of one cigarette's worth. then it goes back in the lighter thing. but where is the liquid(?) stored? thanks for posting this. never seen anything like it.

Last edited:

chains

Aug 16, 2008
Tampa, FL
phylo, yes, that is the correct video

dc2k08, I know, it is interesting right? I am drooling over this, I am just hoping that someone has one or that someone knows more about it. You said something about a short charge for 1 cigarette? Is that true? I guess that would be ok if the lighter was rechargable or something.

I tried to find somewhere i could buy one to test it out with no luck. Can anybody help?

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
perhaps it was abandoned and like darcy said, no more than a glorified nic-inhaler. you can check out the web-site quoted at the end of the vid
Rauchfreiezone - die Rauchfrei Zigarette
there is a button for english. alot of the pages dont work. according to who.is the site was last updated in july of this year though, so perhaps it is still a work in progress. there is also a contact ph. number there.

icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire
Now thats got me thinking. If it could be made cheap and you could recharge it 20 times then put it in a vending machine. mmmm.
Dragons Lair here I come.
Imaging there faces. Can I have say £150000 you can have 50% for a diposable ... machine that could be put in pubs airports Think I need a patent its sounds better the more I think about it.
But as always I think of ideas good Ideas and do nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread