Anybody here ever have their ProVari stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
that would be terrible and scary!!! I'm afraid to invest in them..maybe I could win a nice mod...

Yeah, probably my biggest fear.. whether it get stolen, lost, or accidently left behind somewhere & unable to recover it..

Certainly not poking fun of the situation in my 1st post, and my condolences to those who have gotten theirs ripped off or something... :(

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Where I live, if anyone stole it, they wouldn't know what it was or what tho do with it. I've gotten some strange looks when using mine.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

LOL! Where I live people might swipe it, because they think it's for other things ;) Mine is rarely out of sight/hand and I am not out and about much. Perhaps I am developing fear of losing my Provari phobia: Anti social disorder based on the completely rational and real fears, that someone will steal your Provari. Symptoms include: constant scanning and obsessive watching of any person who comes within 5 yards of the Provari. Super gluing one's Provari to their hand. Fear of sleeping, because gremlins might take it. Last, but not least: severe anxiety any time a person thinks it has been lost/stolen. Panic attacks subside once it has been found residing in the couch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread