• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody in Maine got "mod fever"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Hi again, everybody! I have a bad case of "mod fever"! I started with Greensmoke, sent that back real quick, then onto ego's and riva's with lr cartos for a while. Then I tried VV vaping. There's no going back for me.

So far, I've got a Krimson Kustom VV evercool boxmod, a Buzz Pro Woody, and on order a VV Power GRIP from Sweetvapes, and a VV hogmod. I just love the wooden mods! :)

I'm also making my own tanks and diy most of my juice.

Who's closest to Topsham? I'd love to talk vaping with someone local.

UpInTheCut

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2011
New Hampshire
I used to live on Westport Island last year...I moved to Manchester,NH though...I have been on a Mod binge recently as well. My newest is the Darwin, now that I have it, all my other devices are sitting collecting dust... Now, I have been on the hunt for the perfect addy I have 2 Genisis LV's coming soon and the mini Genisis too...I've tried the IKV I06, the dual coil addy from Clouds of Vapor. The hybrid 306/510 and now I've ordered the Fluxomizer Deluxe from gotvapes..loving my new hobby, though it gets expensive, but it sure beats smoking
-Up
I miss Bisson Meat Market so much, that place rocks :)

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I'm right around the corner from Bisson's. The cows mooing softly at night lull us to sleep in the summertime.

I used to live on Westport Island last year...I moved to Manchester,NH though...I have been on a Mod binge recently as well. My newest is the Darwin, now that I have it, all my other devices are sitting collecting dust... Now, I have been on the hunt for the perfect addy I have 2 Genisis LV's coming soon and the mini Genisis too...I've tried the IKV I06, the dual coil addy from Clouds of Vapor. The hybrid 306/510 and now I've ordered the Fluxomizer Deluxe from gotvapes..loving my new hobby, though it gets expensive, but it sure beats smoking
-Up
I miss Bisson Meat Market so much, that place rocks :)

zzooti

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Brunswick, Maine
Love Bisson's meats; I work with one of them Bissons too-he won't get me a discount though :2cool: Anyway, I am getting mod fever, although I don't really have much money to invest in mods right now. I'm getting together the bits & pieces to make my own tank mod, see how that goes; I'd like to get a box mod kit, even though I haven't quite got the hang of soldering yet.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Yes, I was happy with my ego for quite a while. I started feeling there was "something more". I exclusively use VV mods now with carto tanks. It's a whole new world. zzooti, when we get together I can show you lots of different stuff in the mod department. Right now, I'm waiting on a couple of SweetVape GRIPS, a couple of Hogmods, a Redsky after Christmas, and I have a BuzzPro Veneer, aVV evercool boxmod, and a VV boxmod that uses 2 18650 batts. And quite an assortment of carto tanks. I really like the look and feel of the wood mods, although they are expensive.

zzooti

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Brunswick, Maine
GEDC0048.jpg
I call this one the 'Norman'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread