• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody in Maine got "mod fever"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I have plenty of the homemade tanks made from a 20ml syringe. I'd be happy to give you a couple. Personally, I prefer syringe filling over the fill hole. The drilling of my fill holes wasn't as clean looking as I would have liked. The one you saw today used the plunger from a 3ml BD syringe for the stopper. I also have tons more 20ml syringes if you want to try your hand at making some. At the rate you vape, a tank of juice would last you all day and then some. So you wouldn't need to carry a syringe around. I can get you all set up with what you need because I already have it, and I know what works and what doesn't. The biggest advantage to using a tank like this is carto life. Since your carto is constantly saturated with juice, they will last you much longer.

I can't wait for you to try out VV vaping with a 3.0 ohm carto. Trust me, it'll spoil you.

Did you get my pm?

zzooti

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Brunswick, Maine
Tank #2 appears to be a success; got a 4 pack of 20ml syringes at Tractor Supply; didn't want to risk one of my few remaining Boge 510 cartos so I uses one of the Boge 808's even though I haven't had much luck with them; cut the tube, punched the carto & the plunger caps, put it together, filled it, and started vaping; haven't seen any leaks yet, and it's working as well as any of my other 808 cartos. That is to say, a little vapor but not nearly enough. If it's still functioning in a day or so, I may risk a 510 carto.

zzooti

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Brunswick, Maine
'The Gripper', $20 from MadVapes-this thing is great! supposedly it was designed for an 18350 battery, but the bottom cap doesn't screw in all the way so I'm using 16340 batteries; I heard that AW 18350's are a little shorter so I ordered one.
GEDC0031.jpg
Got the AW 18350-works great, perfect size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread