• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody tried the Tornado nano or Limitless Plus RDTA yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Woah. Sorry to hear that. I dropped my kayfun mini v3 today too. Don't know why, but everyone's dropping things today.

Choi!
But you know what day yesterday (now past midnight) was...

I must be careful when I go out to vape at night... sekali see a face in the cloud...

Last edited:
Reactions: trippy_K82

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Sibei sian like, like the buildup for so long and ended up w a broken tank. sigh. so pathetic now using the subox mini like rda style, drip and vape abit. still can't get the throat hit when inhaling, but coughing when exhaling.

I'm always paranoid about my tanks rolling off the table, or mod falling over with a tank. So I almost always lay it down.
7d1ac5b8ce29bd9eb76f4c0aefdca8b8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: crazyhendrix

headlight

Sep 1, 2016
SG
sorry for diggin this up. im using the tornado nano. the flavor is really good. but there was some leak from the tank on the original so i decided to build the RTA and omg the airflow is really good and i think the taste its alot better..

i changed it to the black color changing glass.. its quite fun but in a way also lets you know how hot it becomes

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Quick question. I want to try my new parallel coil and was wondering if the old coil (twisted) will be usable if I want to go back to it. Cause it's the only twisted one I have. Thanks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see why not. I'd dry burn and clean it first before I put it away for storage.

Why not make another twisted coil? It's easy!

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
I don't see why not. I'd dry burn and clean it first before I put it away for storage.

Why not make another twisted coil? It's easy!

Have been trying to make a better coil. The flavor of Bubble Gang - Watermelon is a bit dry and taste is not that great and pronounced I think. Maybe I'm not wicking it right with the Muji Cotton. Flavor taste is dry and slight harsh.

Am I doing something wrong? To those of you who have tried the flavor perhaps can advise me. Thanks.

crazyhendrix

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2016
Singapore
Have been trying to make a better coil. The flavor of Bubble Gang - Watermelon is a bit dry and taste is not that great and pronounced I think. Maybe I'm not wicking it right with the Muji Cotton. Flavor taste is dry and slight harsh.

Am I doing something wrong? To those of you who have tried the flavor perhaps can advise me. Thanks.

It could be the wick isn't wicking fast enough. At high wattage, the heat vaporises the juice faster and if your wicking can't keep up, the cotton dries up... Try using less cotton, or Google for a better way to wick it.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
It could be the wick isn't wicking fast enough. At high wattage, the heat vaporises the juice faster and if your wicking can't keep up, the cotton dries up... Try using less cotton, or Google for a better way to wick it.
Or RAYON!

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread