Anybody Using A Kabuki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I wish I could make them that cheap, they cost me more than that to make.

It is because they are not making them cheap, it is because of currency manipulation by governments scooping up dollars mercantilism. This is covered in E351. It creates a balance of payments issue.

I think you are the maker of these. I would rather buy one from you for the good of our domestic economy and to reward the creator of these.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
The main reasons I chose my first Zen Kabuki was the materials, the inventor and the coil it uses. I certainly don't expect it to ever die or wear out. I bought the rest because I simply liked it so much.:)

I sure don't need no stinkin klowns -- but it will be interesting to see if they are cheaper material replica/counterfeit or a lousy attempt that also borrows "style" and logo......or both. 3F sure seem to like copies and FT, well, they'll have 3 versions in a couple of weeks ---- if people pre-order.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
China cloning a P3 connection is actually a good thing for ProVari, I guess that's how I choose to look at it. MANY people have complained that there are not enough "toppers" with that connection, now there will be more... I just kind of wish they could have designed their own instead of ripping off mine. But, at the end of the day, it's good for Provape, so I'm happy for them.

I want things to be good for who every creates something and for our domestic economy.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
It was actually my 1st ProVari that gave me the appreciation of authentic. For as many years as it had been out, no one had ever cloned it.... until they cloned it ... & what was supposed to be a ProVari clone wasn't anything I'd ever steer someone in the direction of to save a lil money.

It is for this very reason I couldn't buy a Kabuki clone. Zen is synonymous with ProVape so..... 'nuff said.

OAN~ Is the Mt Baker 510 Kabuki an authentic Zen Kabuki??? I want one for the "blue" to go with my blue 'Vari mini.

The last time I bought a tank simply cause the o-rings were a different color I spent twice as much as the tank should've cost & then fasttech had the nerve to finally come out with the same colored o-rings!

Sent from my i6S+

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
I can answer that one. Yes it is!

Mt Baker got the exclusive on those blue rings and tip and now also sell the black o-ring version. They are all 510.

The P3 version is available at ProVape and some provi retailers.

The HOH black friday/cyber monday sale may be about the only time one could get a Kabuki direct from Zen, unless you walked in the store and picked up a B (blem). The blue o rings as HOH are not the same color blue at Mt.Baker.....though there is rumor Zen is working on getting some Cabernet and Midnight blue ones to increase the selection.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
I sure don't need no stinkin klowns -- but it will be interesting to see if they are cheaper material replica/counterfeit or a lousy attempt that also borrows "style" and logo......or both. 3F sure seem to like copies and FT, well, they'll have 3 versions in a couple of weeks ---- if people pre-order.

I sure don't need them, as I have 4 originals right now, and certainly don't want to support it, but I must admit I am itching to buy one as I am VERY curious of the quality and to compare it to the original...........aah does that make me a bad person o_O .......not sure what to do...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
no time to read through 196 pages ;) but, has anyone put an atlantis RBA in the Kabuki? i'm not big on coil heads but I love the look of the tank :) needs a rebuildable head though...
Then why join or partake of a forum?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
no time to read through 196 pages ;) but, has anyone put an atlantis RBA in the Kabuki? i'm not big on coil heads but I love the look of the tank :) needs a rebuildable head though...

The nautilus coils fit in the Kabuki and most likely the new mini triton coils which I believe are on pre-order a couple of places.

I'm not big on building --- so I like my blister packs.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I used to have a great collection of Mad Magazines, my grandfather would take me out to get the newest.

sigh...the ex bagged those

It's no wonder you dumped that loser.

Sheeeesh!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Feel free to stop it after 11 seconds. Or continue listening!

I do not care.

I also do not care to build anything (but most of y'all know this already).

Therefore, it should have been (in The World According to Dave, at least) -
"I'VE GOT BLISTERPACKS IN MY FINGAHS!"

:banana:

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Yup, it's a lot of pages! Others may chime in with a better or more thorough answer, but I'll give it a go.

The Kabuki takes only Nautilus BVC coils and coils designed to fit in a Nautilus. As Tearose said, the triton mini coils may fit; Zen~ plans to test them, I think. There isn't an RBA that fits -- that's kind of antithetical to the intent of the Kabuki. Many of us who routinely build were stunned at the quality of the vape with this tank and the Nauti coil. It really is amazing! HTH!

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
In all seriousness? Do we all think that we are about to find ourselves unable to buy vape supplies legally in the US? Either juice, coils, etc?

On one hand, if I can't vape, I know I'll go back to smoking, so making sure I have my needed supplies is important to me. On the other hand, it is a great burden living on a low fixed income, and trying to find the funds to buy 2-3 years' worth of coils and juice.

Don't we think that we'll have at least 60-180 days' notice of the change in the laws?

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
In all seriousness? Do we all think that we are about to find ourselves unable to buy vape supplies legally in the US? Either juice, coils, etc?

On one hand, if I can't vape, I know I'll go back to smoking, so making sure I have my needed supplies is important to me. On the other hand, it is a great burden living on a low fixed income, and trying to find the funds to buy 2-3 years' worth of coils and juice.

Don't we think that we'll have at least 60-180 days' notice of the change in the laws?

I think there will be some lead time @Peter_C ... Though i think alas the clock has already started. Thing is, i dunno how big aspire really are, the day deeming kicks in will they file applications to enjoy the 'grace' period or just have a fire sale? Sure some things will make it through from fasttech say but if they see loosing a huge oortion of their market, why not just close up..

Even asides from the HUGE financial implications, it is a wee bit stressful. I've been trying to space orders out, get max 10 boxes from each source. But then i see the post about the poor swede who has boxes of duds and his friends, and my blood runneth cold. Bad batches could turn my stash into a much shorter supply :/ the whole situation just sucks.

Hopefully, aspire have less variation in the coils. I know kanger have had a terrible rep for the last year.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

We expect a two year grace period, Peter.

And if we've half a brain, we'll vote all the controlling factors out of office, and get the laws overturned.

Sorry! No politics. I know.

Orange jumpsuits for the ... lot of 'em...

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
I think there will be some lead time @Peter_C ... Though i think alas the clock has already started. Thing is, i dunno how big aspire really are, the day deeming kicks in will they file applications to enjoy the 'grace' period or just have a fire sale? Sure some things will make it through from fasttech say but if they see loosing a huge oortion of their market, why not just close up..

Even asides from the HUGE financial implications, it is a wee bit stressful. I've been trying to space orders out, get max 10 boxes from each source. But then i see the post about the poor swede who has boxes of duds and his friends, and my blood runneth cold. Bad batches could turn my stash into a much shorter supply :/ the whole situation just sucks.

Hopefully, aspire have less variation in the coils. I know kanger have had a terrible rep for the last year.

A fire sale would be a better outcome than I expect. I'd be more afraid of prices on what's going to be banned going up exponentially while it's still allowed to be sold.

Juice concerns me more than anything. Much as I've read and researched since starting vaping I haven't felt I've ever found a definitive answer as to how long unopened juice will stay useable, whether or not to refrigerate and etc........maybe it's not really known yet. Lots of differing opinions can be found for sure.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
We expect a two year grace period, Peter.

And if we've half a brain, we'll vote all the controlling factors out of office, and get the laws overturned.

Sorry! No politics. I know.

Orange jumpsuits for the ... lot of 'em...
This is not politics. This is common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread