Anybody Using A Kabuki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
A fire sale would be a better outcome than I expect. I'd be more afraid of prices on what's going to be banned going up exponentially while it's still allowed to be sold.

juice concerns me more than anything. Much as I've read and researched since starting vaping I haven't felt I've ever found a definitive answer as to how long unopened juice will stay useable, whether or not to refrigerate and etc........maybe it's not really known yet. Lots of differing opinions can be found for sure.

The only thing i have found from my experience somfar for flavoured juice is, the cool dark place seems right, had juice for a few months so far and its still good. So a year doesn't seem like a crazy stretch. I did have a bit of a panic last month cause i had some alice in vapeland go bad at cool dark conditions within 2 months, and i love love love alice but the concensus seems to be that does have to go in the fridge or regular order of small fresh batches.

I have a bunch of nude nicotine in the freezer, the armor stuff.. Hopefully it came good and lasts. Seemed to really defeat the point to open it, check it and then freeze it.. Liklihood of it being off seem pretty low also.

Gets to a point where theres only so much prep that can be done.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^
Just don't want to start back smoking again.........that's the biggest concern to me.

I hear ya there. Though for me, it's not that pack of Marlboro's I worry about, it's that satanic can of Skoal that would immediately begin to beckon...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I think I could quit vaping before smoking again ... however, I am 100% vape sufficient ... I need for nothing :cool:

except, maybe a ProVari :blink:
YOU...

Can never have too many Provi!!!

LOLz, Jim

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Moving onto to something slightly more fun, my team might dang well stink, but my new Phiniac tank is a Giggle Free Zone.

< Proud Papa. :blush:

2015-12-01 (Large).jpg

Batbird

Jun 21, 2015
Southwest USA
Have had my Radius for two weeks now. Using both the 510 and P3 Kabuki. Does anyone know any technical details about the aspire Triton Mini Replacement 1.8 Clapton Coils? On the aspire site they indicate compatible with the Nautilus, which therefore (I assume?) means would work in the Kabuki. Currently using and gradually stocking up on 1.8 aspire BVC coils. When I Googled for these, they are just beginning to show up at some online vendors.

Any opinions helpful as I trust this forum for advice. Would hate to be the first to invest in these. The BVC coils have been working great! I kind of remember something on one or two of the threads about these, but gone brain dead and cannot find them :yawn:

Thanks for any advice.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
The only thing i have found from my experience somfar for flavoured juice is, the cool dark place seems right, had juice for a few months so far and its still good. So a year doesn't seem like a crazy stretch. I did have a bit of a panic last month cause i had some alice in vapeland go bad at cool dark conditions within 2 months, and i love love love alice but the concensus seems to be that does have to go in the fridge or regular order of small fresh batches.

I have a bunch of nude nicotine in the freezer, the armor stuff.. Hopefully it came good and lasts. Seemed to really defeat the point to open it, check it and then freeze it.. Liklihood of it being off seem pretty low also.

Gets to a point where theres only so much prep that can be done.
I ordered 4-500ml bottles of the extended shelf life Nude Nic, last week. It'll go in the freezer until needed. At 100mg/ml, I think it's a 20 year supply. PG, VG and flavorings should be available. That's my prep. Fortunately, I don't look too bad in orange :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Nice!!!

Red Orings FTW!

LOLz, Jim

I prefer the white ones, particularly with the red liquid. Me likey.

But one day I might put on the red ones that I have. Or the green ones. Or the blue ones. Or the... yeah, so, y'know.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
I ordered 4-500ml bottles of the extended shelf life Nude Nic, last week. It'll go in the freezer until needed. At 100mg/ml, I think it's a 20 year supply. PG, VG and flavorings should be available. That's my prep. Fortunately, I don't look too bad in orange :)

Are you testing it @LittleBird ?

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Are you testing it @LittleBird ?
Nope. It's packaged for extended shelf life. Even though it's designed to be extracted through the "cap" with a needle, I'm not going to touch it until I need it. That will be awhile; there's a lot of juice in the house, and a lot more on the way! Someone mentioned a sale on NLV juice, and, well, I couldn't resist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread