Anybody Using A Kabuki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkZ

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2015
AB, CANADA
damn there is alot of pages to read through, anyhow... hello from Canada! have 3 Kabuki P3 Stealth sitting with me right now, 5 more coming in this week, I can't help stop ordering them after I first tried it......then I was notified today the clone P3 had came out.......oh well, I ordered 2 just to see what the difference could be! probably wont come in for a month though lol. will keep everyone posted.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Sounds like you are def. supporting the genuine kabuki @DarkZ :)

I don't mind clowns. The clone seems pretty sh***y especially since HoH is a genuinely small business. Skme folks thought that the reo clones might improve genuine sales, maybe that will happen with these...

Luckily i'm in a position where it doesn't have to come down to $ between the 2.

DarkZ

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2015
AB, CANADA
oh hell yea I'm all about the genuine products. I'd like to do some side by side photo comparison on this clone just so everyone can get a good idea of it, black friday sales really boosted my purchase of the Kabuki since I barely get items in good price (thats what the wife always say), as well, we are in Canada, lol.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I ordered 4-500ml bottles of the extended shelf life Nude Nic, last week. It'll go in the freezer until needed. At 100mg/ml, I think it's a 20 year supply. PG, VG and flavorings should be available. That's my prep. Fortunately, I don't look too bad in orange :)

237775.jpg

Orange is most definitely your color.

I think I'll end going the same route if, and when, it looks like the thing to do, but I'm waiting just a bit longer to decide.

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
I saw the pics of the P3 'Buki clones today and it looks as though the glass is too thick and sticks out over the faux stained stainless.

I can't believe that I missed the hurrah at HoH. I am falling down trying to kick my own backside after catching up on the thread. \stomp\kick\ARGH!!

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
I saw the pics of the P3 'Buki clones today and it looks as though the glass is too thick and sticks out over the faux stained stainless.

I can't believe that I missed the hurrah at HoH. I am falling down trying to kick my own backside after catching up on the thread. \stomp\kick\ARGH!!

I missed the vixen vapor crazy 25 dolla provi sale if it makes you feel better!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I think I could quit vaping before smoking again ... however, I am 100% vape sufficient ... I need for nothing :cool:

except, maybe a ProVari :blink:
I think I could get by with zero nic juice as long as the gum and losenges are available, the act of vaping replicates the behavior and sensual aspects of smoking. I enjoy vaping way more than I ever did smoking, and I LIKED smoking, never denied it. I would still enjoy it if I hadn't discovered vaping, and that is the bug that is up the ANTZ's bums, we are enjoying our vape. They are doing the exact same thing they did about 78 years ago against another vice that swept across this world, and doing it with the same efficiency that occurred with the "other" prohibition. Disinformation followed by regulation, and the population today, even with all of the information available at light speed, is just as dumb as they were 80 years ago. Sadly, I don't hold much faith for vaping continuing on it's current path, BECAUSE it is the single most effective means of quitting combustible tobacco to date. It is a threat to the status quo, and too many dollars are at stake. This is a war, and the players are going for keeps.

I think I need another ProVari...and maybe another liter or two of 100mg/ml happy juice...

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
I missed the vixen vapor crazy 25 dolla provi sale if it makes you feel better!
Holy shish - I missed that one, too. No, I don't feel better... ... I'm going to plant my .... over here 'til Valentine's Day (and all of the holiday sales) is over! At least I got a lot of the grands' Christmas shopping started. That's my consolation and my cloud's silver lining - Now, I'm going to take a deep breath, put on my big girl panties and be thankful for the $$ that I DIDN'T spend at ZFO and VV. Yep, I'm gonna be thankful..... maybe tomorrow.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Cloners are thieves, and killers of innovation. They suck the lifeblood out of innovators and craftsmen, and offer in return a cheapened and oftentimes inferior rendition of a product for a tainted profit. They offer nothing but a loss in the end...

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Holy shish - I missed that one, too. No, I don't feel better... ... I'm going to plant my .... over here 'til Valentine's Day (and all of the holiday sales) is over! At least I got a lot of the grands' Christmas shopping started. That's my consolation and my cloud's silver lining - Now, I'm going to take a deep breath, put on my big girl panties and be thankful for the $$ that I DIDN'T spend at ZFO and VV. Yep, I'm gonna be thankful..... maybe tomorrow.

Foot in my mouth there sorry

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I can answer that one. Yes it is!

Mt Baker got the exclusive on those blue rings and tip and now also sell the black o-ring version. They are all 510.

The P3 version is available at ProVape and some provi retailers.

The HOH black friday/cyber monday sale may be about the only time one could get a Kabuki direct from Zen, unless you walked in the store and picked up a B (blem). The blue o rings as HOH are not the same color blue at Mt.Baker.....though there is rumor Zen is working on getting some Cabernet and Midnight blue ones to increase the selection.
Thank you Sweetie! I like the MBV blue cause it matches the blue 2.5 'Vari. Midnight blue o-rings I think would be too dark- almost black-ish.

Sent from my i6S+

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Thank you Sweetie! I like the MBV blue cause it matches the blue 2.5 'Vari. Midnight blue o-rings I think would be too dark- almost black-ish.

Sent from my i6S+

The Midnight blue ones will be for the Midnight blue Radius.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
The Midnight blue ones will be for the Midnight blue Radius.
Yea I figured as much but I don't have the midnight blue Radius- or any Radius for that matter.

I was addressing Tea's reply about Zen coming out with different color o-rings. But it's all good ... ;)
I obsessively color coordinate everything.

Note 5!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread