Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
House of Hybrids - Spencerport, NY

They have spares.

No extra parts come with the Kabuki.

I have spare SS tanks from ProVape that I bought for use on my ZAPS. They are interchangable. HoH has them available as well at their SquareUp store.

Zen~ is very strong on customer service. I would imagine that you could deal directly with HoH to resolve any warranty issue you might have.

Last edited:
Reactions: DPLongo22

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
And (senility) only just barely, JUMA. ;)

Thank you for the feedback on the Kbox Mini. You may just have saved me from tears and aggravation due to the finish. I would not expect any of my non-Provi devices to be as durable (beautiful, exacting, etc.) as my beloved Provis. The Subtank Mini was never even on my radar. I do not subohm, and I have a particular dislike for Kanger heads. I've been QUITE happy with all the Aspires and I expect that will continue. Like you, none of my Naughties leak, and of course, the Kabukis are impeccable performers. The Triton was a problem child?

Great info on the pegasus, and it's good to hear you liked it so much as to buy two more of them! It sounds like it might just be a tad to big and heavy for me tho. I do like tiny and/or light box mods for the most part. But for someone replacing and MVP, yeppers, this sounds like the ticket.

Congrats on your journey. The road is smooth and the scenery deeeeeeelightful!

Kat, the Pegasus is nicely shaped, but it is heavy. Give me until Friday night and I'll tell you exactly. I just ordered a small digital scale from Amazon. But the Pegasus feels heavier than an MVP 3.0. If you are looking for a small, in your purse, briefcase or pocket-sized box mod, the Pegasus is not it.

Let me pull my Kbox Mini out tonight and take a look at it. Mine is an early version. I would guess Kanger had improved the finish... I'll check its weight against a few other things.

For the most part the journey has been fun. But it failed to save me money. This is like back when I was smoking and collecting pipes. But when I decided to quit, I sold all of my pipes for more than I paid for them. I don't think that's going to happen here.

Reactions: Katdarling

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
This maybe the wrong place to ask this question, but has anyone used the Nautilus with the P3 mounting? I noticed ProVape is no longer selling them. E-Cig Barn has them for 20 bucks each. At that price I couldn't pass and ordered two. With postage total was $44.85. Should be here tomorrow.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Aah I caved and ordered from the UK site: one Kabuki, 2 spare glasses and 2 sets of o-rings/screws....that should hold up for a while and gives me time to deep dive the net for the SS tank :)
Now i'll have to wait for this and my Xvo stick, and I think I will have a nice setup with the Merkava for my RTA needs and the Kabuki for my stealth and factory coil needs :banana:
Can't wait!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Mr. @Zen~ and Mr. @Vape360

We seem to be lining up in here for stealth Kabukis (P3s AND 510s, please).

DPL
KD
HB
JUMA
tearose
stevegmu?
jwb
ENAUD
rcbell

Anyone else? Did I miss anyone? (if so, apologies)
I have a stronger interest in a Gunmetal finish Kabuki in 510 threads, to match my Gunmetal mini ProVari :) A Stealth version in 510 would do though.
@MonsterKenny , any chance Provape will stock any 510 Kabuki's, and spare glassfor the Kabuki tanks and o-rings?

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Kat, the Pegasus is nicely shaped, but it is heavy. Give me until Friday night and I'll tell you exactly. I just ordered a small digital scale from Amazon. But the Pegasus feels heavier than an MVP 3.0. If you are looking for a small, in your purse, briefcase or pocket-sized box mod, the Pegasus is not it.

Let me pull my Kbox Mini out tonight and take a look at it. Mine is an early version. I would guess Kanger had improved the finish... I'll check its weight against a few other things.

For the most part the journey has been fun. But it failed to save me money. This is like back when I was smoking and collecting pipes. But when I decided to quit, I sold all of my pipes for more than I paid for them. I don't think that's going to happen here.

Thank you, JUMA, but in truth, I have zero need for either AH (at home) or O&A (out & about) devices at this point. I'm fairly saturated in battery holders! :lol: But oooooooo shiny takes over consistently. For me, the Kbox Mini would be a replacement to one in my swarm of iSticks.

Someone told you that you were going to save money vaping?? Hahahhahahahaha! We are SUCH liars, the whole lot of us!

And I don't truly believe in buying vape gear with the idea of selling it down the road for equal price, much less more than I paid. It seems to be that most gear will sell for somewhere between 20-50% of the retail new price.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
This maybe the wrong place to ask this question, but has anyone used the Nautilus with the P3 mounting? I noticed ProVape is no longer selling them. E-Cig Barn has them for 20 bucks each. At that price I couldn't pass and ordered two. With postage total was $44.85. Should be here tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up!!!

Two ordered!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I have a stronger interest in a Gunmetal finish Kabuki in 510 threads, to match my Gunmetal mini ProVari :) A Stealth version in 510 would do though.
@MonsterKenny , any chance Provape will stock any 510 Kabuki's, and spare glass for the Kabuki tanks and o-rings?

You've given me an idea for a new and improved list (which is jut for fun, by the way). Thanks, E-D!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Our list for you, Zen and Vape360 - from your Kabuki fans :)

Fill in your desires next to your name.

DPL - Stealth black and/or GM 510
KD - same
HB
JUMA
tearose
stevegmu - 510
jwb
gnees - GM
ENAUD - GM 510
rcbell
NeoGoldenBoy?
gin828
drugarth - Stealth black 510

Anyone else?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
oooh yes I would snap up a black P510 Kabuki in a second.....

I promised myself not to buy anthing for a while after ordering my xvo stick/merkava set....but I really think I need at least one Kabuki for the xvo stick :)..seems perfect for it.(thanks for pointing it out to me DPLongo!)
But my problem is: I am from europe (none UK) so have to order from afar....and want to following setup
- 510 Kabuki
- at least 1 spare glass
- at least 1 metal spare tank
- 2 spare sets of screws/o-rings
- and a black glass replacement if possible

and there is not one shop who can provide it all....

I checked:
- electronicstyx: but they only have the Kabuki and glass replacement tanks, but no black glasses and no SS tank and no spare o-rings
- jjvapes: but they only have the Kabuki itself, but not any of the replacement stuff
- cloud 9 vaping: it sells the 510 Kabuki , the spare clear glasses and the o-ring sets but not the SS tank or black glasses, this seems to cover the basics but it comes at 145 euro's ($160)....while if I order from US it is only 110 euro's ($125)...
- There is one shop in the US who sells all the needed extra parts, but they only deliver in the US :(

I could live with buying from 2 shops...but more will kill it on the delivery costs.

It seems I'll be stuck buying from UK and paying premium prices...and have to order some black glasses from IBtanked.....but that still leaves me without the SS spare tank and makes it very expensive......

So my questions:
- no shop except the one in the UK sells the o-rings? Does an extra set come with the Kabuki?
- I can't find the SS replacement tank anywhere...where did you get yours?
- anyone perhaps have another address where to buy Kabuki stuff...can we buy directly from HOH?
- when I have warranty issues, can I directly deal with HOH even from outside US (if seller gives me issues)?

Bonus question: if there will be a black version, any estimate on when it wil be available....cause I need that one even more :thumbs:

Yes, I know alot of questions :blush:

PM sent. I don't have the answers to all of your questions, but hopefully what I sent is of some value.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Our list for you, Zen and Vape360 - from your Kabuki fans :)

Fill in your desires next to your name.

DPL - Stealth black and/or GM 510
KD - same
HB
JUMA
tearose
stevegmu - 510
jwb
ENAUD - GM 510
rcbell
NeoGoldenBoy?
gin828
drugarth - Stealth black 510

Anyone else?

I was just tapping my foot, waiting for it to hit you. WELL done, Kat.

Spreadsheet? :lol: :headbang:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Just found out that a q-tip can be used to adjust the airflow on the Kabuki in a pinch. Cut off the cotton, and use a knife to cut a taper on the end of the shaft, just push the tapered q-tip shaft into the grub screw and adjust, voila!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just found out that a q-tip can be used to adjust the airflow on the Kabuki in a pinch. Cut off the cotton, and use a knife to cut a taper on the end of the shaft, just push the tapered q-tip shaft into the grub screw and adjust, voila!

NICE, Enaud - THANKS!!!!

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
There already is a GM Kabuki, it called the Gun Metal Geisha.

original.jpeg

There is also the Bam-Buki, Kabuki is black cerakote and the kabuki is permanently attached…

original.jpeg

Sure you can put the Smoked glass on them for the all black look.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Black CeraKote P3 Kabuki is in the works... 510, possibly not... we'll see how the P3 goes... Black Tanks... won't happen for a while,I have a lot of stuff in the Queue ahead of them... but they will happen... eventually. Spectrum Tanks makes a beautiful smoked glass tank, and I would offer them with the kabuki, but the problem is, that the discount to a dealer is tiny, and by the time it goes through two levels of markup, you'll end up paying double for it... you're far better off ordeing directly from Spectrum (that have many great colors, but I can't post a link... you can find them easily)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread