Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Thanks, Bre. It was alllllllll about ratios in my mind. ;)

I'm still focused on Firestorm working for about an hour (squinting and swearing) just to get the grub screws back in.
DONT DO IT!!! Sent it to Knife! ;)

His info above is amazing and will be handy down the road as it makes more sense than any of the YouTube videos I have seen..... but I still ain't touching those damned things again until Nauti BVCs go the way of the dodo bird.:p

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I can't even get my grub screws out...lol. Gonna have to bring out the big words:mad:
You are forgetting that the two below items are essential. Duh.;)

2d3e8bab3d630cd07eb75a743147efd8_zpsyzqqwzyr.jpg

b7ba2161c4231a220c1b1845ca9739a2_zpszgekpjya.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

I never even unpacked mine. It's still in the bag it arrived in.

Kidding? Not. Call me in about five years as I might have decided whether or not to try the dang thing (unlikely).

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Had a coil get stuck in the chimney of my Stealth 510 Kabuki tonight, wrecked the coil trying to remove it and get it back into the base:-x it was on it's way out anyways... kinda caught me by surprise because it hadn't happened in many months time.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Happy Sunday, my fellow Vapers! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Curious... Do you use the Boost function when using BVC coils? If so, at what levels? I'm a little paranoid about Boost when using the, "store bought" BVC's due to being afraid of singeing the cotton. The printed recommendation on the coils for 1.6 is 3.3 - 4.2 volts and 4.2 - 5.0 for the 1.8's. If I do use it, I keep it at 1BOOST for the afore mentioned reasoning.

Just curious on thoughts regarding this matter.

Btw, yes, when using the, "store bought" BVC's, I use the volts setting (P3). :ohmy:

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to respond to my frivolous thoughts and question. :blush:

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Happy Sunday, my fellow Vapers! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Curious... Do you use the Boost function when using BVC coils? If so, at what levels? I'm a little paranoid about Boost when using the, "store bought" BVC's due to being afraid of singeing the cotton. The printed recommendation on the coils for 1.6 is 3.3 - 4.2 volts and 4.2 - 5.0 for the 1.8's. If I do use it, I keep it at 1BOOST for the afore mentioned reasoning.

Just curious on thoughts regarding this matter.

Btw, yes, when using the, "store bought" BVC's, I use the volts setting (P3). :ohmy:

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to respond to my frivolous thoughts and question. :blush:

I do not use the boost function with 1.8ohm BVC coils, which I vape at nine watts with 50-50 juice. However, I have one Stealth P3 with a Stealth Kabuki. In that setup I'm using an Aspire Mini Triton 1.8ohm Clapton. I have it set to 12 watts with boost at three with my ADV 50-50 juice. This setup has the best flavor I've found without building. The downside is it goes through juice very fast and the coils do not last long. Net result is I do not use it much.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I don't use boost as it seems to kill coils quicker.

I'm not sure if it is all in my head, but my wife went thru a coil in 2 days max with boost on and now she gets 5-7 days.

YMMV and we usually have 3-4 mods going each, so I don't have controlled tests on the subject. We vape at 12-13w and use 1.6/1.8 interchangeably.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Is there anywhere here in the USA where you can purchase an O Ring kit for a Kabuki 510? Mine is leaking around that 510 pin. Not bad but enough where I feel I should change the pin and or bring that might be around it.
Thanks for any info you could provide.
Maybe here....
Gumption Depot Inc

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread