Anybody Using A Kabuki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
If you have mechanical skills they are not hard to build at all. There are tricks to it, which make it very easy indeed.

Worth it, as the flavor is much better than a nauti coil.

I will try to answer private pm's as to how. My mind simply cannot understand the more liberal mindset enough to remain here. No doubt, to the relief of many of our more pc members. I will enjoy going back to a more "Less Controlled and Regulated world". Thank God for Texas!
The very reason for being here in the first place, The Kabuki, sorta lost its purpose when so many were shown the door. And people keep asking, "Where is Zen".
Relly? You haven't figured it out yet. Are some of really that arrogant and dense.

Trying to have Zen removed from ECF was the last straw.
For the life of me, I don't' know why I stayed after that back stabbing incident. Stupid of me!

Regards,
Knife

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
If you have mechanical skills they are not hard to build at all. There are tricks to it, which make it very easy indeed.

Worth it, as the flavor is much better than a nauti coil.

I will try to answer private pm's as to how. My mind simply cannot understand the more liberal mindset enough to remain here. No doubt, to the relief of many of our more pc members. I will enjoy going back to a more "Less Controlled and Regulated world". Thank God for Texas!
The very reason for being here in the first place, The Kabuki, sorta lost its purpose when so many were shown the door. And people keep asking, "Where is Zen".
Relly? You haven't figured it out yet. Are some of really that arrogant and dense.

For the life of me, I don't' know why I stayed after that back stabbing incident. Stupid of me!

Regards,
Knife

What the flip are you talking about NOW, Knife? Your entire post reads like my mom used to talk in the final stages of her fight with Alzheimer's. Let me know if I followed you as intended:

1. The only possible correct opinion is yours, so the flavor MUST be better (than a regular Nauti).
  2. You're challenged by private messages, but you'll do your best to catch up.
  3. You're a free-market guy (I like that part), and you like Texas (I like THAT part too!).
  4. Some people were kicked out of this Kabuki thread. I did not know that, but I'll take you at your word since you consistently present that you have superior knowledge on these issues.
  5. Some people (whom I cannot see) are STILL asking where Mike is, even though he made it clear he doesn't come anymore because of Lexi.
  6. "Are some of really that arrogant and dense." Can you translate that comment to English, please?
  7. Someone tried to have Zen removed from ECF? Who, when, where, and WHY? I'm having difficulty believing this one, and I'd require more than YOUR word on it before I was to believe it. I believe that ALL of us held the man in relatively high regard, which is why we tried to get him back in here.
  8. Somebody stabbed YOU in the back? Again, "Who, when, where..."
SOME of us are having a LITTLE fun with the fact that the VVTF didn't work out for us. It's all very tongue-in-cheek, somewhat self-depreciating, and certainly harming nobody at all. Yet you come in hurling insults, once again, completely unprovoked.

You certainly are one interesting fellow, Knife. That's for sure.

I'm sure you're a much nicer person than you present in writing, which is somewhat supported by the fact that you and Mike ended up friends (which truly IS a good thing), even after you hounded him relentlessly in the earliest stages of your presence here. That tells me that you're much better to talk to than you are to read. Because your writing style continues to be downright insulting, and is most often either that, condescending or patronizing (as I had previously mentioned).

God bless Texas, dude; and have you considered decaf?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

And you got this info from where ?
I haven't heard a thing about this and see nothing in ECF records as to such.

<- Note Admin Title over there...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Gonna be a loooooooooooooooong winter...............

Seems as though cabin fever is already starting...

:(
I think the post deeming stress is taking it's toll on a lot of us...I know my psyche has been affected by it.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I think the post deeming stress is taking it's toll on a lot of us...I know my psyche has been affected by it.

It seems to be happening all over the place. Everyone seems so tense. I almost feel like I need a stronger nic these days.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
It seems to be happening all over the place. Everyone seems so tense. I almost feel like I need a stronger nic these days.
That's funny, I've been thinking about mixing up a batch of 8mg/ml, and I've been at 6mg/ml for a long time now...

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
?? What did I miss?

giphy.gif

:facepalm::pop:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Would ya look at that! The INFAMOUS classiest iced tea! Thank you, dear one!

That's funny, I've been thinking about mixing up a batch of 8mg/ml, and I've been at 6mg/ml for a long time now...

Enaud, walkin' on da wild side.

Ok, guys and ladies, I've held my tongue and not said a word about any of this, but I may do.

I don't believe in sweeping things under the proverbial carpets. I'll have a think on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread