Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Silly you - duh, it's a Mystery! If she opened it, it wouldn't be one, then she'd have to return it as defective, right?

Tis an excellent point you make, Peter-of-the-C! I guess knowing what was IN it would totally take the mystery OUT of it, eh? Sometimes I'm not-so-bright. :2cool:

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I got my Mystery Box

Sore subject with me.

I had noticed the category appear a day or so earlier but without any items, so I kept checking the site. Then when the code went live, I put the $50 box in my cart. When I went to check out, the discount code was not accepted. Mind you, there were warnings in large bold font to be sure to use the code or the price would be $72.

I tried four or five more times and then decided to wait until business hours. I kept getting a recording and finally realized they probably decided to take the day off.

I went back a couple of hours later and the box was no longer in my cart. While I've wasted much more than $22 on vape stuff, it's the principle of the thing.

I was still going to call to see what had happened but decided it just wasn't worth the trouble. It's a shame. A year ago I'd go to the site just looking for something to buy. Now, not much of it appeals to me any longer. And that's coming from a fan who owns 8 Kabukis and two ZNAs.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Welp, I've gone back to using mostly my Kabuki's and a Cero tank, most of my re-buildables are cleaned and packed away. In fact, most of my things are packed away as we are selling and moving and with house showings coming up I need to be able to grab a setup and git outa the house on an short notice. The Kabuki with the silicon o-rings is so easy to top off I can do it at a red light in traffic :lol:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Sore subject with me.

I had noticed the category appear a day or so earlier but without any items, so I kept checking the site. Then when the code went live, I put the $50 box in my cart. When I went to check out, the discount code was not accepted. Mind you, there were warnings in large bold font to be sure to use the code or the price would be $72.

I tried four or five more times and then decided to wait until business hours. I kept getting a recording and finally realized they probably decided to take the day off.

I went back a couple of hours later and the box was no longer in my cart. While I've wasted much more than $22 on vape stuff, it's the principle of the thing.

I was still going to call to see what had happened but decided it just wasn't worth the trouble. It's a shame. A year ago I'd go to the site just looking for something to buy. Now, not much of it appeals to me any longer. And that's coming from a fan who owns 8 Kabukis and two ZNAs.

Awwww...I am sorry !
If it was like last year - the boxes appeared and disappeared throughout the day.
They weren't a constant item to grab.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Awwww...I am sorry !
If it was like last year - the boxes appeared and disappeared throughout the day.
They weren't a constant item to grab.

It wasn't that there wasn't a box to buy. I had one in my cart with no problem. It just wouldn't accept the discount code, and this was within the hours of the sale.

But thanks for the sentiments anyhow.

I just ran into stuff at my used-to-be standbys. I bought some odds and ends from Provape, too. I saw that the new P3 cap had a lowered price, and with the sale discount it was only $16 which I think is a lot more doable than the previous price.

But when I looked today after the sale, they're now being sold for $15, no discounts or code. It's that fireplug/dog thing.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Welp, I've gone back to using mostly my Kabuki's and a Cero tank, most of my re-buildables are cleaned and packed away. In fact, most of my things are packed away as we are selling and moving and with house showings coming up I need to be able to grab a setup and git outa the house on an short notice. The Kabuki with the silicon o-rings is so easy to top off I can do it at a red light in traffic :lol:

Good luck, E!

And good choices too (discounting the traffic light idea, of course). ;)

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
...It just wouldn't accept the discount code, and this was within the hours of the sale.

I ran into the same issue for two different tries. I wanted 3 different items and it would not load the discount for me at all. I even emptied my cart and started over and tried again the next day with no luck. Oh well - guess someone was telling me not to buy this time...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
full

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Would ya look at that! Really sweet, Enaud! Komplete with GREEN GLASS. ;) (and I'm honored..... my post in the background)

Thanks DP, wifey opened it up and handed it to me and said, thanks for all the stuff you did getting the house ready to show :) 7 watts with a 1.8Ω coils is perfect :lol:

You're a TPuffer extraordinaire. Have a fish.
tootle-puffer-2_zps9qgdum9u.jpg

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I received my Mystery Box several days ago and took a quick look of the contents at that time. Last night however I went through it and found a second box underneath everything. I am very pleased with what I received regardless of the few items that I cannot use. Here are my mystery surprised:
  1. Two 30ml bottles of Good Life Vapor ejuice unopened. I have had GLV before however what I received are 12mg and I vape in the 3-6mg range plus both of the flavors may have mint/menthol in it which is not my flavor profile. These will go to a friend of mine that likes menthol eliquids and vapes 12-18mg so am awaiting to hear from her. If she does not want them, then I will donate these to whoever so just PM me.
  2. Three packages each containing five sheets of Koga Japanese cotton.
  3. Brand new Ego-T with 1.6ml tank with strings for the wicking material. This brought back memories as it was my very first official set up after trying numerous cig-a-likes. Along with my other two used Egos I have, this set up will be going to another friend that helps people get off of the analogs as she gave her last Ego out.
  4. Drip tips: One SS Kotai, one black Kotai I believe although it is in a container that is labeled Merciless, and two different colors Merciless wide bores. If anyone is interested in the Merciless wide bores, please PM me.
  5. Three different colors of silicone OMG rings.
  6. Four packets of Pre-Oxidized Wick. If anyone wants these, please PM.
  7. One really pretty color short replacement tank with two skinny o-rings. No idea what atomizer this fits. I need to ask Stacie but also available to anyone who wants it.
  8. One 813 Power Module SS 18490 Tube Battery Cap with 510 Connector in Black and SS with a DNA30 chip installed. It states it is a blem but we all know how that goes so 180 day warranty. Sorry keeping this for myself as this is the only Zen mod I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread