Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Last edited:

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
I don't see where it says they are made in The States.

Just says American designed, engineered, and performance enhanced.

Interesting find nonetheless.

I sent an email to them yesterday and they responded that they are manufactured at their facility in California. Either way I'm all for aftermarket coils as long as they perform better than the original.

Reactions: jwbnyc

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I sent an email to them yesterday and they responded that they are manufactured at their facility in California. Either way I'm all for aftermarket coils as long as they perform better than the original.
I am interested in knowing how they work in a Kabuki. Thanks.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
raygun.jpg
Now THIS is a ray gun...

:thumbs:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Found some new Nautilus coils earlier today. Supposedly all American made in California. Come in 1.5/1.8/2.2. They also have upgraded coils for the Subtank and Triton as well. Picked up a little bit of everything. I'll report back when they arrive.

https://www.vaporwerxusa.com/product/ap201/
Looks very promising, I may just order some coils from these folks to check them out myself, prices seem reasonable too! Thanks for the link :thumbs:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Found some new Nautilus coils earlier today. Supposedly all American made in California. Come in 1.5/1.8/2.2. They also have upgraded coils for the Subtank and Triton as well. Picked up a little bit of everything. I'll report back when they arrive.

And once again, you read my mind, sweets.

Shopping nite tonite? ;)

They're definitely worth a whirl in the Kabuki.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014

Nice find — thanks for sharing. Look forward to your review.

Reactions: DPLongo22

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

I don't know...the description reads like a poor Chinese translation...

QUOTE FROM WEBSITE:
This smooth as silk coil is built using the finest quality materials available, has been optimized with more air flow into and around the coil chamber, perfectly balanced e-liquid venturi’s and lots of saturation of our pure organic cotton. What you’ll notice when vaping your Nautilus tank is the richness of your e-liquid, then clouds of Big Vapor, plumes of nice and thick, truly enriched longer lasting vape. Our superbly engineered Vertical Coils are a great solution to hum drum factory builds, while up to the task of handling more power.

"...finest quality materials available,"...? Right. I'm sure they used all surgical grade, food safe stainless steel for the whole thing, with food safe insulation material, Kanthal wire, and Koh-Gen-Do cotton.
"...lots of saturation of our pure organic cotton."...? Gotta love pure organic cotton! It's much better than that watered down synthetic organic cotton!
"...plumes of nice and thick,"...? I love plumes of nice and thick! That's what got me off puffs of poor and thin!
"Big Vapor"...? Mmmm...Big Vapor. Are people branding vapor now?
The poor grammar and syntax make me want to close their website as quickly as I opened it.
By all means, Bird Dog, shoot us a review when they come in! I may be skeptical, but I'm still curious!

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I don't know...the description reads like a poor Chinese translation...

"...finest quality materials available,"...? Right. I'm sure they used all surgical grade, food safe stainless steel for the whole thing, with food safe insulation material, Kanthal wire, and Koh-Gen-Do cotton.
"...lots of saturation of our pure organic cotton."...? Gotta love pure organic cotton! It's much better than that watered down synthetic organic cotton!
"...plumes of nice and thick,"...? I love plumes of nice and thick! That's what got me off puffs of poor and thin!
"Big Vapor"...? Mmmm...Big Vapor. Are people branding vapor now?
The poor grammar and syntax make me want to close their website as quickly as I opened it.
By all means, Bird Dog, shoot us a review when they come in! I may be skeptical, but I'm still curious!
It's Cali Style...

Surprised you aren't used to it?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
So which ones are you gonna order?

I'm likin the parallel one myself.

Oh I won't be feeding any illegal immigrant mouths by purchasing these.
Now, I've tried my best to navigate their site, just out of morbid curiosity, and it looks like the only Nautilus coils they offer are the vertical build...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
It's Cali Style...

Surprised you aren't used to it?!?

Hey, watchit, bud. ;)

I'm sure DPL and I will take one for the team. We'll undoubtedly be getting the Naughty coils. We'll keep ya posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread